Life became sort of normal for Wei WuHui once the war was over

Life became sort of normal for Wei WuHui once the war was over. Her injuries inflicted by Wen RiLuo soon healed after a few weeks and she returned to Lotus Pier with her twin and martial siblings. What also happened after the war was her control over the resentful energy that are stored in her creation, the Stygian Tiger Amulet, began to wane as the tool of darkness become more and more potent.

To deter this, she first broken the amulet into halves to lessen the potent resentful energy and then she reluctantly turned to Lan WangJi to help her keep the increasing resentful energy at bay with one of his sect's calming music.

This unusual teamwork was happily recognised by Wei WuXian, who rejoined at his sister's and his comrade? Acquaintance? Friend? Small cooperation.

'You're only giddy because Lan WangJi would come to Lotus Pier more often because of that' Wei WuHui huffed at her twin's obvious lovey-dovey crush on the Second Lan Master. Her brother's likeness toward the latter was recognised by her back when they were still innocent kids studying in Cloud Recesses. The more Wei WuXian talked about his interactions with Lan WangJi, the more Wei WuHui had to suffered with her brother's oblivious crush.

"Mèimei! Shijie! There you are, I've been looking all over for you guys! Come on, dinner is ready!" And speak of the devil, Wei WuHui and Jiang YanLi turned to watched as Wei WuXian jogged over to them, waving his arm around with his usual grin on his face.

"Oh, is it already that time? Well, let's go A-Hui." Jiang YanLi giggled as she smiled toward the other maiden before heading to meet the other Wei in the middle, her eyes missing how Wei WuHui's eyes widened and her hand reaching out to steady herself on her door as her other hand covered her mouth. Nauseous suddenly overcoming her senses.

'No! I have to keep it in! I have to! I can't let Gege or anyone else find out what I did!' Wei WuHui slowly choked back whatever overcame her as she tried to not let the trembles be shown as she make her way to the Main Hall where her siblings ar...

'No! I have to keep it in! I have to! I can't let Gege or anyone else find out what I did!' Wei WuHui slowly choked back whatever overcame her as she tried to not let the trembles be shown as she make her way to the Main Hall where her siblings are waiting.

'I can't let them know the steps I took to survive'

---

Few days had past and it was an eventful day as every cultivator, from a sect or rogue, big or small, come together to hunt during the Autumn season. Phoenix Mountain was chosen because it were where demons and beasts often lurked. Making it easy for all the cultivators to fight for prey within a set time limit. Phoenix Mountain are considered to be one of the three most well-known hunting grounds and has hosted many hunting competitions. Which was the reason why this is not only important to big or small sects, but to rogue and new disiciples to show off their skills and be recognised.