Chapter Ten: Team Spirit

Start from the beginning

Clinching my own fist I marched out the locker room. Elsa followed and I stopped outside the room just long enough to pull out my phone when I heard what seemed to be Merida crying but I was to angry to know for sure.

My ears were still ringing. I looked at Elsa who put a hand on my shoulder, "You both just need to calm down, Merida has her reasons for quitting she'll tell us when shes ready what ever it is, its making her upset all we can do is wait for her to come around."

I felt the angry fade, "Your right, its probably because of her mom or Astrid."

I suddenly felt like going back and hugging Merida but I k ew it was best to keep our distance intill we cool down a little.

"Will just have to see," Elsa say.

-----------

I felt into the seat of Eugenes car buckling my seat belt. My boyfriend smiled at me and I returned it. "How was your day," I asked sliding of my cheer shoes and taking a bottle of nail polish from my purse.

"It was okay, please don't get that on my seat," he says the last part pointing to my pink nail polish. I smiled to him before opening the nail polish it was a hot pink one of my favorite colors.

"Drive slow," I demand, "So whats are plans for this weekend?"

I was curious it was Friday almost a week since Elsa found her husband and Merida was happily not pregnant. Eugene shrugged and I sighed. He never really planned anything I usually did. It sometime irritated me but I got over it.

"Okay," I said, "I was thinking the aquarium, today, and Sunday I was hoping we could got see that new movie, the one about that dog."

"What about Saturday?"

"Oh, you didn't forget did you?!" I asked alarmed. It wasn't like him to forget.

He looked at me with a smile, "Of course not, its one of your familys community service events, uh...The...um...the flower thing."

I rolled my eyes laughing, "Yes we're planting flowers at the park."

My parents were all into fixing the world thing. They always wanted to help people it was there thing. I enjoyed it helping people it made me feel happy inside.

"We're?" He joked I glared, "I know, I know I'll be there!"

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise wouldn't miss it, so aquarium?" He says.

"Yah just take me home I've got to change first," I tell him.

Finishing my toes I attempted to dry them. When we finally reached my hourse which was a three story white house with a white iron gate that surround it with large gold, purple and pink flowers growing in the front and in patches on the other side of the fence.

Grabbing my shoes I slid out the car not before peeking Eugene on the cheek. "Be back in ten!" Quickly I rushed up the stairs and into the doors. "Excuse me! " I shouted to the nanny as I nearly crashed into her, "Sorry!" I said as she dropped the basket of clothes in her hand.

I paused helping grab them quickly putting them back in the basket. Her hard expression fade and she smiled, "How are you flower," she asks patting the top of my head.

"Im great Gothel really, sorry for bumping into you," I said and started to inch my way towards the steps.

Gothel was the nanny also a simple made had been since before I was born. Shed worked for my family for almost twenty years now. Just as my foot touch the steps my parents stepped in from out of the living room.