"You may call me Death," Death said.

"Death?" Sirius asked faintly.

"So we're-we're all dead? What about my baby?" Lily asked desperately. Damon moved towards her hesitantly and she turned to him and asked, "Are we really dead Day?" Alaric looked between them confused wondering who they were before he became alarmed when he saw actual tears in Damon's eyes.

Damon swallowed with tears in his eyes looking away from her and she said, "Oh my God." He pulled her into a hug as she sobbed into his chest and he looked into James's eyes who laid a hand on his shoulder and said, "If we're-If we're dead then what happened to Jade?" Alaric was really confused now, just who were these people and how did Damon know them?

"Don't-Don't worry, she's...she's okay," Damon said before he looked up at a still frozen Jade and she looked into his eyes for a moment before understanding what he was saying as she nodded and stood up on shaky legs before she walked down the stairs. She stopped halfway when her eyes met Sirius's whose eyes widened along with Remus and Severus.

"Jade," Severus said and at that, she let out a sob and ran down the stairs into his arms as he held her to him tightly as the children from Hogwarts stiffened in alarm at seeing him, they were confused about what they were seeing though. Why was Jade hugging him?

"Uncle Sev," Jade sobbed as she hugged him so tightly as if she feared he would vanish once again as he had done before and he ran a hand through her hair comfortingly. 

"Who-Who is she?" James asked hesitantly, but he had a feeling and he didn't like the fact that she was currently in who he suspected was Snape's arms.

"It's okay Little one," Severus said softly.

"It's not ok. I saw you die," Jade said crying as she remembered holding him in her arms as he died.

"I'm ok now," Severus said trying to calm her down before reluctantly looking at Black when she didn't and he came forwards laying a hand on her shoulder. She paused and looked at him as he said, "Jay," smiling at her sadly and she squeezed Severus tighter before she hugged Sirius.

"Uncle Padfoot," Jade sobbed in his arms.

"I'm here. I'm here Jay. I'm so so sorry," Sirius said with tears in his eyes before he looked up into Remus's eyes filled with grief as he looked at him.

"Wait, did she say Padfoot?" James asked shocked before he froze as he looked into the man's eyes. "Oh my God. Sirius is that you?"

"James," Sirius said faintly not believing what was happening.

"Wait, then, Merlin, you're-you're Moony," James said looking at the other man in shock, the scars on his face now made them realise who he was.

Remus just nodded not being able to voice what he was feeling as Lily said, "Remus what...how are you...what is going on? Where's Jade? Wait, did you called her Jay?" She looked at the girl crying in Sirius's arms and felt something, she didn't know what it was but suddenly she calmed down as she looked at her. "Day is that Jade? Is that my baby girl?" She asked desperately looking into Damon's eyes and they told her everything. "How much did I miss? How many years has it been?" She asked him and he looked away from her as he answered, "She's 18."

Lily let out a sob as he tightened his arms around her before he said, "I'm sorry Lils. I'm so sorry." Severus looked at the man wondering just who he could be, that James didn't even look phased by how he was holding his wife.

Jade stopped crying and looked up at Sirius who gently wiped the tears from her eyes. "I'm so sorry I left you Jay. I'm so sorry," Sirius said tears in his eyes.