Part 36

This will be short but I need a chapter out or I'll go crazy I'll hopefully be back at it soon hope you understand and Ik it's like super short but I have no motivation and really itching to get at least something out🫶🏻

I woke up not feeling Michael near me but felt another presence on the bed I looked down seeing Lyle playing with a little fire truck and wrestling dolls "morning" I said stretching across the bed I felt him crawl up laying on me "good morning I already ate so don't worry but I saved you some it's in the fridge" he exclaimed smiling brightly "thank you hunny how about you get dressed and we'll take a walk?" I asked rolling him off he nodded his head frantically running out the room I got up opening my drawers to get dressed.

I walked downstairs while pulling my hair back opening the fridge grabbing a fork eating before he came down "good morning dear how did you sleep" I heard Hannibal ask as he set his coffee on the marble counter "I slept good still tired though" I replied smiling "make sure to have an early night then it'll help" he says as he walked out to the living room I assume "you ready" I heard Lyle yell speeding into the kitchen "yea let's go" I said putting my dishes in the sink "where you off to hot stuff" I heard stu say from across the room I gave him a scolding look as the child was clearly here he covered his mouth smiling.

"We're going on a walk wanna come!" Lyle asked

"Sure kid why not" Stu said putting his shoes on smiling at me while hooking our arms walking out the door towards the lake...

I feel like an asshole for this short chapter⭐️