Part 11

Once Lyle was finished eating I put his dishes in the sink and told him to go play he did and o walked outside. And just went over to crystal lake I didn't see Jason so i went over to the deck over the lake and sat at the edge and pulled a cigarette out and started smoking it just letting myself reminisce about the bad parts of my life remembering what made me who I am today it might sound stupid but I'm thankful for everything that has happened to me because it got me a here it made me a badass.

⚠️TW: rape⚠️
I'm back in my room this time and my younger self who is five is just sitting on my bed in a pair of white and purple flower underwear and a white shirt I was just sitting there staring into my dresser mirror "rose come down here please mommy needs you" that's when I realized what kind of flashback this was.

My younger self got up and walked downstairs and went over to my mother "hi dear mommy Doesn't have any money so you know what what I need" she said smiling like she cared.

My little self just looked at the man sitting across from her. As he looked at me with only the look a child predator would have.

He got up went over to my little self stroked my hair and picked me up "where should I do this" he asked my mom "go ahead and do it in her room she won't care" she said smirking "ok thanks" the man said carrying me up.

⚠️This will be in detail skip if your uncomfortable⚠️

Once he got me to my room he sat me on my bed took all his clothes off and took my shirt off kissed over my chest and shoulders neck and stomach.

He took my underwear off laid me down and started to lick down there he stopped once i was wet and stuck too fingers into me pumped In and out hard and once he was done he sat up and slid into me as I was still motionless he kept going really hard and once he stopped he pulled out and pumped his dick until he finished all over my body.

Once he was dressed he walked out I got up and walked over to my bathroom started the water and once it filled up I slowly got into it and laid under water. I realized what my younger self was trying to do she was trying to commit suicide but before anything happened there was a big knock on the door and my younger self came up and looked straight over to the door it opened but I came back to reality...