Part 10

Once I woke up I just got up and went straight over to my mini fridge In my room grabbed a whiskey bottle and poured some into a glass set it on Lucifers altar and lit his candle as an offering.

Grabbed offerings to the others and lit there candles:
Asmodeus I gave him some rum
I gave Lilith some red wine
I gave Zeus 2 flowers
I gave freya a rose
I gave Beelzebub a sliver ring
baphoment doesn't want anything but for me to be myself today so I'm gonna do that.

Once I got dressed

I put on light pink lipgloss and nude eyeshadow and mascara and a little bit of blush

Once I got downstairs I saw pennywise he giggled and said "hiya rose" I just smiled "hi penny" I walked to the kitchen and saw bubba.

He ran up to me and crushed me in a hug "hi bubba" he babbled and held tighter. But he was ripped off by Michael "Michael what was that for" he only stared at bubba until he went away he looked back and me and grabbed my neck I was surprised but didn't do anything because he made no move to hurt me he only looked me in the eyes I just laughed and pulled his arm off and pulled him closer to hug him I felt his head tuck In my neck until I heard little footsteps run down the steps.

I pulled back from Michael and waited til I saw Lyle run down "mommy" he screamed and ran into my arms I picked him up and hugged him.

"Hi bud" he pulled away from my shoulder and said "what's for breakfast"? I laughed and said "what do you want"? He sat there with a thinking face as I sat him on the kitchen counter.

"Can I have eggs mommy" I went over to the fridge and grabbed eggs and turned the stove on buttered the pan and put too eggs on there and waited "hello dear" I turned around and saw Hannibal "hi" he smiled came over and kissed my hand "you look beautiful my darling" he complimented "thank you Hannibal" he smiled sweetly and walked to his office.