Part 30

Once I woke up I went to the bathroom and showered.

Once I was out of the shower I grabbed my clothes

I walked downstairs with confidence but also with no emotions they want to see emotionless they will get it I heard the babbling of bubba I just looked at him said nothing walked to the kitchen grabbed some strawberries eating them minding my own ...

I walked downstairs with confidence but also with no emotions they want to see emotionless they will get it I heard the babbling of bubba I just looked at him said nothing walked to the kitchen grabbed some strawberries eating them minding my own business "h-hey r-rose" Norman said I just looked at him.

When I was done eating I walked to my room grabbed my cigarettes and my lighter walked out of the room "wait dear can I talk to you" I heard Hannibal say he didn't do anything to me so far "sure where" I asked.

He smiled at me agreeing to his offer "how about the balcony dear" I just shrugged and followed him,

Once we got the the balcony he sat across from me "so my dear rose may I ask you a few questions" I just laughed "sure I don't care" he smiled gratefully.

"How long have hit been drinking and smoking" I laughed "since I was six" he looked baffled by my statement but quickly shook it off,

"May I see your scars" he started to say only if I'm comfortable but I brought him into his office took my shirt off and bra I let him see the sides of my boobs that had scars on it he saw the two little scars on my abdomen I showed him every other scar on my body when I was done I put my clothes back on.

He still looked shocked "my dear I didn't know you went through so much pain" I just shrugged "eh it's fine" he looked shocked that I said that but before he could say anything I left the room walking to my room lighting a cigarette and carelessly started to smoke it I decided I wanted something so people might think I'm crazy but...