Part 27

Once we were all in the house making sure we were all ok I walked back outside looking down at the body's seeing too males laying there I don't recognize them so there probably just harassers,

I went inside and told everybody to go to bed and I'll handle the bodies I ran up to my room lit my candle "I'm calling on Satan and only Satan" once i said that the room was filled with energy "lord Satan please get rid of those bodies please" the energy shifted out of the room as I new that the bodies were gone.

I started to pack my stuff and Lyles as everyone was asleep I walked downstairs and wrote a letter to my grandparents,

"Hi grandma and grandpa I'm very sorry to inform you that me and Lyle have left in the middle of the night it's nothing personal it never will be it's just because I want to go back I know people are waiting for me so I don't want to leave them all paranoid i just want for you guys to be safe don't feel scared or anything when I say this but last night I went outside and did a protection spell onto this house guaranteed that know one can come back with the intention on hurting one of you please stay safe ~rose"

Once I was done I stick it onto the fridge taking are bags to the car putting them into the truck I'm just going to do one last thing before I leave.

I went to the crossroads laid down flat onto my back staring off Into the stars it had always made me feel at ease I laid here for 20 more minutes then walked back to the house,

I walked to Lyles room and picked up his sleeping form putting him in the backseat.

I started to drive off.

Time skip

When I got close to the motel it was only 2:49 in the morning they all flooded out of the house asking me questions and hugging me i insisted they all went back inside as nubbins and Jason took my stuff and Lyles to our rooms while I took Lyle into his room.

I rent back to my room to change into black shorts with a red bra laying down I heard someone come into my room "what" I said I got no response,

I sighed "come on Michael you can come over I know you missed me" as soon as I said that he walked over to my bed immediately wrapping his right arm around my stomach and his left arm ticked behind my back.

I felt his non masked face budge my back as I turned around and let him cuddle into my chest sleeping...