Part 31

I started to meditate for 30 minutes the first 20 minutes I was chanting "Tasa Mammon on ca lirach" over and over I finally stopped and imagined being in mammon's presence I then drew mammon's Sigil on a paper I picked up the paper with my dominant hand gazing at it making myself in mammon's presence stronger I finally felt his presence in my body I had full control though "thank you mammon for your assistance! Now go forth and provide me with unlimited money throughout my life time Hail mammon!" I felt him leave my body I new now that my request will be filled.

I cleaned everything up I noticed it was getting dark but it's only like 5:56 I decided to go downstairs and eat with everyone Freddy tried to say something but I cut him off "no you wanted to be a little bitch and complain then your not gonna get shit from me until I get a fucking apology dick head" he looked taken back but stopped trying to talk to me.

Once I was done eating I went to my room put my hair in a low ponytail grabbed sweatpants and put on my t shirt going over to bed.

I was woken by someone shaking me I looked up and saw Norman "what come on get in the bed" he got into the bed and cuddled into me "goodnight"...