Part 34

Michael fluff others will have there parts I promise you can request someone specific I don't really know who To do next

Once we all finished the movie everyone went off to do their own thing it was now 4:00 I was in the kitchen making popcorn for Lyle once I put it in the microwave I felt someone brush past me I turned seeing Michael "hey you alright" he slightly tilted his head "you want something" I asked he nodded looking at me "you wanna go upstairs after I give this to Lyle" he nodded yes walking up stairs probably to my room I grabbed the popcorn putting it in a bowl and grabbing a juice walking up to Lyles room "hey baby I got your snack" he popped up from playing with his toys "yay popcorn" I laughed walking in more "you want it on your little table" he nodded walking over to it "you want a movie or something" he nodded "yes please" I walked over to his dresses grabbing the remote "movie or show" I asked him "show please" I turned on the tv "what show does it matter" he shook his head "any one" I turned on some kids show "alright love I'm gonna go okay I'll be in my room" he stood up running to me hugging me "okay mommy thank you" I hugged him "your welcome get me if you need me" he nodded walking back to his snacks.

I went into my room seeing Michaels emotionless white mask staring at me "what do you wanna do Michael" I said turning off the light because they were too bright and turning the lamp on, I sat on the bed patting the spot next to me he walked over and sat next to me facing me he grabbed my arm tracing up and down scars "Michael are you ok" he looked up at my eyes and grabbed me putting me on his lap when he let me go he grabbed my hands slowly putting them up to his mask "you want me to take it off" I asked him, he just looked at me for a minute until he hesitantly nodded I grabbed the bottom of the mask and slowly slid it over his head brown curls bouncing out as I get it all the way off.

"I thought you liked wearing the mask" he just grabbed my right hand bringing it to his left eye letting me caress the scar running down his eye, "you ok?" In response he dragged my hand down his face then kissing my palm lightly "what's wrong are you sad or something hurt?" He looked at me with half lidded eyes "tired" he whispered "all right wanna lay down now?" I asked him stroking his cheek,

He nodded grabbing my hips laying me down as he spread my legs laying between them snuggling his head onto my chest. I reached my hand out turning the lamp off "goodnight" I whispered as my fingers tangled themselves into his hair playing with it I heard a small whimper and that's it before he fell asleep.

*few hours later*

I still couldn't fall asleep and I wanted to go downstairs I slowly slid my body under Michaels not checking if he woke up or not. Walking out the door closing it behind me before I walked to the kitchen I went to Lyles room "hey bubba you alright?" I asked looking at him laying in his bed "hi mommy! Yea I'm ok what are you doing?" He asked I walked in grabbing his trash and popcorn bowl "going down to the kitchen try and get some sleep alright" I said kissing his head "okay mommy I'll see you in the morning" I smiled turning his light off and Turing the night light on "goodnight babe" he snuggled into his blankets trying to sleep.

I walked down the steps to the kitchen the lights were off but I just walked to the fridge and grabbed a water "you're up late sweetheart"...