Part 5

When I woke up Jamie was still nuzzling into my back I gently got out of bed and walked into my bathroom brushed my teeth and bent down into the cabinets when I looked back up.

Freddy Kruger's POV
Everyone was annoying me to transfer all of us wherever rose was so I finally did it taking Michael, Jason, bubba and his brother, Hannibal, pennywise little bitch chucky Norman and billy and Stu and finally wall boy.

When we transferred to where she was she was bent down getting something from the cabinet.

And what does chucky's plastic self do he slaps her ass.

Roses POV
"Jamie"? I questioned feeling a little hand literally slap my ass.

But when I turned around it was everyone I already seen last night I then realized the doll did it.

"What the hell" smacking him upside his head "ow bitch" I just scoffed and told the quiet ones Michael and Jason go pack all my stuff yes I know all of there names.

When they were doing that I went back and got dressed while they were looking but I didn't give too shits.

When I was finished I went to wake Jamie up.

"Jamie baby wait up you and mommy are going to live somewhere else with other people" trying to wake him up he heard me and sat up.

"Mommy" he said "yes I'm right here now let's go get your stuff" he nodded and got up.

When we were done putting his stuff in his suit case Hannibal Asked a question I did not want to answer

When we were done putting his stuff in his suit case Hannibal Asked a question I did not want to answer.!

"So rose dearest would you maybe tell us a little bit about your past"

I just huffed and said "yea when we're all alone do Jamie doesn't hear" he nodded understanding.

Now we go home I guess. when we got into the car I was in between bubba and Jason to which they were both babbling and slightly touching my thighs thinking I wouldn't notice.

"How are you feeling dear since were almost at are new home."

"I guess good if these to idiots stop touching me they both whimpered and stopped. While Michael stared at me through the front mirror.