Part 18

I woke up with Michaels face still in my chest and arms around me I started to smile I brought my hand to his cheek and stroked it.

He slowly started to wake up he saw me and leaned up a little to kiss my chin I smiled and went to get up but he pulled me back down with his head still in my neck I just smiled and let myself fall back asleep...

🖤Dream (again this was requested so enjoy)
(There is gore in this so skip if your uncomfortable)🖤

In this dream I'm 17 I see myself sitting on a tree stump smoking a cigarette with a knife In my hand just sitting there once the cigarette was gone I was getting up so o followed my 17 year old self.

She ended up at a beat down kind of house I could see her quietly open the window and slide her body through it,

She went into the kitchen looked around but heard a little boy screaming her instinct was weirdly enough to save the kid she ran upstairs where she heard the kid she ran up busted open the door and saw a guy hitting a little boy with a belt.

She grabbed a vase off the dresser and threw it at the guys head went over got on top of him and stabbed him repeatedly in the face and chest blood going everywhere once she was done she stabbed him a total of 47 times.

Once when she was done the little boy ran up to her and hugged her sobbing "are you my mommy" the little boy asked she didn't no what to do so she didn't say anything but he said "please don't leave me" she sighed grabbed his stuff picked him up and left...