Part 6

When we got to the bates motel where I guess we'll all live Jason and Michael carried my bags I carried Jamie.

When we got inside they showed me my room

(It's not designed like that so you can change it)

And then Jamie's room that was connected to mine

(Only one bed)

Once we got all packed Hannibal called me downstairs where they were all sitting down.

"So dear tell us about your past" he said focused on me.

I took a seat by myself and said "well growing up wasn't that easy but I went through with it ever since I was 5 months old I was raped by the men in my house that included my dad too older brothers and my uncle and grandpa" They all sat there shocked and some seem a little mad.

"When I turned 4 my drug addict mother started selling me at 4 years old me being raped by them gave her all the drugs and money she needed and when I got home it would just get worse"

"At 6, 9 and 13 I was sex trafficked the first time at 6 years old I killed a guy and waited till I was 14 to kill again"

"I got addicted to cigarettes drugs and alcohol at only 6 years old prostituted when I was 11-14"

"I had 2 miscarriages when I was 12 1 when I was 9 and 1 when I was 15. I had an abortion at 14"

Every ones eyes softened and all of them had sympathy in there eyes Norman was crying Michael was clutching his knife Stu and billy were just shocked Jason was babbling and crying nubbins was just trying to keep it together pennywise was just shocked Hannibal was keeping calm chucky was Just mad Brahms was cowering and crying.

I was just sitting there not bothered by my past at all never was never will be.

"S-so yo—u we-re r-ape-d"

"Yes Norman I was raped a lot"

"Mommy" I turned around and saw Jamie.

"Yes" he ran over and jumped in my lap while laying his head on my chest I just rocked him while they looked still shocked and mad by what I told them.

"Well dear thank you for sharing that with us"

"Yea whatever I'm gonna go out him to bed" I walked upstairs laid Jamie on his bed kissed his head and said goodnight.

When I walked out I was face to face with Michael.