Part 33

"So how are you feeling this must all be very hectic" he said as we walked through the woods "um its the best I've ever lived really aside from past events" he smiled "well my dear if you don't mind me asking what are the positive and fun memories you have buried deep down" I smiled remembering everything good that happened.

"Well when I was 15 this boy and me from school which I rarely went to asked me to go out he said he had seen me before but never had the chance he took me to a diner a few blocks from the school he was extremely nice not one rude thing came out of his mouth he payed for the food walked me home and it was straight out of a movie he kissed me before letting go inside I'd never like anything that sappy but he showed me kindness the sad part is I never saw him again" I said my voice going quiet near the end. He gently squeezed my hand reassuringly "I'm so sorry love that seemed like you hold onto that for a reason" I smiled "I don't know maybe" he sighed and we continued the walk in comfortable silence.

Once we got back home everyone was up in there rooms "well I promised the boys we'll watch a movie if you want to watch you can go sit down and I'll get the boys,

I walked to Jason's room knocking on it since his was the closest upstairs "Jason can I come in" I heard him knock on the wall twice I opened the door seeing him sit on the chair at the desk "we're about to watch a movie will you be watching it" he knocked the desk twice standing up patting my head on the way downstairs I smiled closing his door going to chuckys which was right beside his knocking "who is it" he yelled "rose" I heard little footsteps to the door and him opening it "why didn't you say so hot stuff" I rolled my eyes "we're gonna watch a movie you coming" he smirked "only if I can get a bottle of bourbon from your stash" I laughed "maybe" he huffed walking downstairs.

I walked to bubbas room knocking "bubba you wanna come watch a movie" I heard babbling and him rushing to the door when he opened it he took me in his arms picking me up hugging me "hi bubba I missed you to" he babbled some more sounding happy "are you gonna watch the movie" he nodded eagerly running downstairs, I laughed moving towards Michaels room "Michael are you in there" I heard a knock on the wall I walked in seeing Michael staring at me "you wanna go watch a movie me and the rest are going to" he tilted his head "you don't have to" he walked towards me grabbing my hand leading me downstairs "wait I need to get the others" he huffed in annoyance I rolled my eyes playfully walking to the other doors getting everyone.

Once we got down stairs Michael sat on my right and Norman on my left "Freddy can you turn off the lights" he mumbled something under his breath "excuse me" he got up Turing the light off "nothing" I turned to Hannibal "you can put the movie on" he turned the movie on (it can be whatever you want) Norman moved closer to me and rested his head on my shoulder holding my hand I felt Michael rough hand grip onto my thigh "what's wrong" I asked  leaning my head on his shoulder he moved his hand up squeezing mine then letting go moving back to my thigh I noticed he was talking about Norman "how about you sleep in my bed tonight" I offered he squeezed my thigh as a yes "ok then try to keep it together".

Hi loves I'm sorry if this was short I was just trying to get another chapter out❤️