I wasn't expecting this to start so soon.

"I'm glad I got to spend my last day with Winter," I thought to myself as we all waited for Queen Minji to take her first bite of food.

Minji coldly stared at me from across the table as she took her first bite.

The Princesses followed and then me.

Minji then set her chopsticks down and asked, "You knew this whole time.... yet you chose to dissappear for the day. Why?"

I took a deep breath, dreading what was to come.

The Princesses had learnt the impeding story already written for all of us.

It's why they didn't follow after..... it's why they took so long to howl.

The Priest had finally disclosed the tale waiting to happen.

I knew this for a long time... that's why I wanted to let myself fall for Prince Fuman.... that's why I chose to spend my day with Winter.... I knew I had to enjoy the little happiness I could get before being tied down and used as propaganda for this Kingdom.

"I just wanted to enjoy the little time I had left.... alone," I answered her as I took a sip of my wine.

"Alone?" Princess Hanni asked with a corsed tone.

"Such an enjoyable time, ALONE, you must have had with hickeys on your neck" Princess Danielle spoke with an annoyed tone as she too grabbed her wine glass and drank.

"Dammit," I thought to myself as I tried my best to heal my wounds and marks.

Such smalls things were so easy heal... as if I was a full blooded beast..... but, much deeper wounds like the scratches on my back.... the were harder to heal. It could take a max of 48 hours to heals such deep wounds.

"Hiding them won't make a difference," Minji spoke cold as she grabbed her wine glass and drank it in full.

"I feel cheated," Hyein-ei suddenly spoke.

"The Beast knew this whole time.... yet you never returned our feelings," She spoke to the girls refusing to look at me until halfway through her sentence.

"Who were you with?" Hanni asked as my ears rang from Haerin playing with her food.

The chopsticks hitting the plate was driving me crazy on the inside.... I just wanted to yell at her.

"Winter, Your Highness!" Head Guard Philip spoke up from his post.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him not even bothering to look at him.

"Who or What, is Winter?" Princess Hanni asked angrily as she completely shattered her wine glass.

"The Bunny, Your Highness!" Philip spoke again.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at Philip throwing my wine glass in his direction.

She stood still like a good little soldier.

I felt bad but I was too angry to do anything about it.

"Oh. That stray animal you healed," Queen Minji coldly said then took sip of her soup warmly served.

"Excuse me?" I asked feeling offended by her comment.

"You heard me," Minji spoke as she set her spoon down.

"You turn into a beast yourself and you the audacity to say such derogatory words!?" I angrily asked slamming my hand on the table.

I had heard the girls fall into the prejudices against Beast many times but this was beyond what I thought I'd ever heard.