|That someone who makes you a better person.|

Start from the beginning

"Underwood," Lea noted, sizing up Blondie who was doing the same to her before turning to the other boy. "Where's my Brother?"

She hadn't paid any attention to swords and knives and all the other pointy things that the Pedophilic Kidnapping Pony-man tried to introduce her, but she would not hesitate if she found out that these dweebs got her brother killed.

"Olympos," Blondie stated. Lea raised a brow. She had the absent thought of how there was way too many blondes at this camp and a lot of them with blue eyes when the books that her soulmate brought her named a lot of the gods and ancient heroes "rich haired".

Now, Lea wasn't the best at geography. She had surprisingly managed to pass it with a C, but she was pretty sure that Mount Olympos was across the sea-which her "Father" "supposedly" controlled-and above a mountain blocked by a bunch of "gods" from the sights of mortals.

(And the fact that there were kids claiming to be children of Athena-one of the Maiden Goddesses-just added proof to the alien theory. Clearly, they were just aliens that had come to earth once the people of ancient times came to their senses and realize that the gods didn't exist-though the hallucinating Big Daddy G that appeared as a talking bush and that gave birth to his only begotten son was no better-and adopted the names of the gods and went around impregnating people. She swore if she got a lobotomy...it will not be pleasant for everyone involved!)

"We completed our quest," the girl continued, this time speaking to the rest of the campers. "Percy's finishing the last of it now."

"He's going to die," Lea heard whispered behind her.

"The great prophecy-"

"Not suppose to be aliv-"

Lea gritted her teeth.

"Why don't you tell us what happened while we wait for Percy to come back to us," Chiron's voice said around them. Lea turned to watch him gallop over in their direction, giving her a soothing smile that she scowled at.

Pervert.

-

-

Lea sat atop of Half-Blood Hill, thinking over everything she had just been told. Percy had been accused of stealing Zeus' master bolt (and a part of her wondered how could a mortal even with the blood of "gods" steal a weapon made for a deity but then she remembered that Hermes and Athena had let the original Perseus use their flying shoes and shield before it became Aegis).

Percy had killed Medusa (and she wondered which version because in one of those books explained that there was a sea-born monster named Medousa and her sisters and there was a trio of mortal sisters named after the original versions who were turned into monsters like the original versions).

Percy had killed the Furies.

He tricked one of their immortal brothers? and bribe Charon.

He blew up a national monument.