Screen 23

Still doctor David point of view

Matt:
I was sitting in the living room with the kids reading them a book when we heard a knock on the door.

Kids:
"Matt there are here they are here."

Matt:
"Yes they are kids stay calm I am going to answer the door now ok."

Kids:
"Ok."

Matt:
"Coming... hello guys please come on in sorry the kids are not at school today."

Draketen and Anastasia:
"Sure we don't mind."

Kids:
"ANASTASIA DRAKETEN."

Anastasia and Draketen:
"Hey kids we miss you so much."

Kids:
"We miss you too can you play with us."

Anastasia:
"Sure we can."

Doctor David and Draketen:
"Anastasia." Like really she need to get them check out she can't be playing now.

Anastasia:
"What oh right sorry kids I can't play but Drakten can play with you guys is that ok."

Kids:
"Yeah it is can you play with us after."

Anastasia:
"I would like that very much kids."

Doctor David:
"Come with me Anastasia and we will get started."

Anastasia:
"Ok bye kids love you."

Kids:
"Bye Anastasia we love you too."

Matt:
I know she miss the kids but she have to be happy for them and for the parent even if the parents don't care because all that the parents want is a new kid and I got them. "So this is it come on in."

Anastasia:
"I am so sorry that I had to call you I didn't want to but Draketen made me."

Matt:
"Is he the one who want to take over as the new owner?"

Anastasia:
"Yeah he is."

Matt:
"And I am happy you call me because if you left it for longer it would have been bad ok so when did this get started."

Anastasia:
"Just today I work in till 3 something in the morning and I have not slept and miss rip me today so that is fun."

Matt:
"So that why you wanted me to do a rip test and check your stitches?"

Anastasia:
"Yeah if you can then yes please."