Brave path3

Drake: Good, just text me if you need me. I'll let you sleep now :) x

Emily: Oh, ok... night

Robot:
"Is it ok now?" Robert whispered. I nodded and brought my feet onto the sofa.

Rebecca:
"I don't wanna sleep on the sofa but I'm tired, and I wanna be up early in the morning- can I sleep now?" I asked.

Parker:
"Why are you getting up early?"

Rebecca:
"To visit mum... I can go right?" I said. Surely they could sound how desperate I was. Mum would wonder where I was. I needed to see her.

Jayken:
"Hun, you need to have a day off... we think you should just spend a day in a relaxing environment with us."

Rebecca:
"I don't need a day off! I just want to see my mum, what if she worries about where I am? Please can I go?" I begged.

Jayken:
"No Rebecca, it's really not good. Soon you're going to get really sick and the amount of stress on your body is awful. I'm sorry but there's no arguing. You aren't going." he said firmly.

Rebecca:
"How would you feel if you couldn't see your mum when she is in the hospital ha Jayken."

Jayken:
"I don't know if Rebecca I would be mad."

Rebecca:
"See how you know how I feel."

Jayden:
"I am sorry Rebecca but I am still saying no."

Rebecca:
"Fine. I'm going to bed." I huffed. Before anyone could stop me, I stormed upstairs and went into the first room I saw. Tears were rapidly falling down my face. I buried my head in the pillow and just laid there. Silent. It must've been at least half an hour until someone came upstairs. Parker and Robert were quietly speaking to themselves, but when I heard two doors shut, I knew I wasn't in their room. So I was either in Elitto's or Jayken's. I hadn't bothered looking around the room when I came, now it was too much effort, so I had to hope it was Elitto's. I'd left my phone downstairs, therefore I had nothing to do, so I had to give into exhaustion. As I kept my eyes shut, I felt myself becoming heavier and eventually falling asleep. Click. I jolted awake when I heard the door open, sitting up instantly.

Jayken:
"It's only me." Internally, I groaned. Truthfully, I couldn't be mad at him because he'd saved my life, but I was so mad that I couldn't see my mum. She needed me. She would be so lonely. "Do you have my phone?" I said groggily, wiping my eyes and climbing under the duvet. My body ached more than it should've.

Jayken:
"Yes and I'm keeping it for now, go to sleep."

Rebecca:
"I'm not tired." I lied. He went into his bathroom and started to get changed.

Jayken:
"Yes you are, nothing is gonna happen, I promise, so just sleep."

Rebecca:
I sighed and closed my eyes, curling up in the duvet. Jayken climbed in the other side a few minutes later, but made sure to stay away from me. I knew it wasn't only him who wouldn't let me see my mum but I was so mad. However, I still wasn't asleep. The house was silent apart from the soft snores from Jayken and I was getting fed up. As I flipped over again, I accidentally hit his arm and woke him up.

Jayken:
"Owwww. Why are you awake?" He quietly asked.

Rebecca:
"I can't sleep... I'm so fed up of everything Jayken, why can't I just be normal?" He turned over to face me and brushed the hair out of my face. I sulked and let me head flop onto his shoulder.

Jayken:
"Don't say that, why do you think you can't sleep? Are you panicking? Are you too cold or hot? Is it the bed because Ellito would let you stay with him." He offered.