Screen 7

Lewis point of view

Lewis point of view

Lewis:
Once I let everyone in my house I went to the kitchen it look like I need help with the snack. "Who want to help me with the snacks and popcorn."

Anastasia:
"I can help you if you want Lewis."

Lewis:
"Of course Anastasia thank you for helping." Once I told her yes she came into the kitchen we got the snacks and popcorn ready then we bought it to the living room. "Thanks for the help Anastasia."

Anastasia:
"Anytime Lewis I am happy to be helping you."

Lewis:
"So did you get the show or did you get something else?"

Jake:
"Haha of course I got it I didn't want to get it but I did."

Anastasia:
"Umm guys should we call Mr Johnson he is not here yet."

Jake:
"I think that is the best idea who would call him."

Lewis:
"I think I would."

Ring ring ring

Mr Johnson:
"Hello Lewis."

Lewis:
"Mr Johnson are you ok your way everyone is here we are just waiting on you."

Mr Johnson:
"Well umm I kind of forgot I will be there soon I am so sorry."

Lewis:
"Don't be Mr Johnson you are a busy man and we understand that don't worry."

Me Johnson:
"Thank you so much I will see you in 20 do you mind if you sent me your address."

Lewis:
"Of course I will." After I did I made sure that he got it and he did.

Anastasia:
"Hey Jake this is your baby sister."

Lewis:
Anastasia said with her head is on my shoulder she looks so cute not in a couple wag  like my daughter which she is not.

Jake:
"Yeah she is we name her Zoe."

Anastasia:
"Hi Zoe I am Anastasia it is nice to meet you would you like to know something."

Lewis:
She nod her head and she is scared why she doesn't have to be scared of us.

Anastasia:
"Your brother Jake is going to be so mad do you like to see him mad."

Lewis:
She laughed a bit and nod her head she is going to warm up to us a bit I can tell.

Anastasia:
"I knew that will make you laugh you are so cute do you know that."

Lewis:
She hides in Jake chest because she is little bit embarrassed.

Anastasia:
"Aww sweetie I am sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you are you scared of us sweetie you do not have to be have to be we all kind people well sometimes."