Eternal screen 1

Leila

Toady is Dylan birthday and we all decided that we were going out for some drinks, since it's been a long time we've done this.

Me, Dyalan, Con, Liam and Copper have known each other for 6 years and we are all roommates for the last 3 mouths.

Me and Dylan have met seminar about the human brain even though I am a preschool teacher I always like to learn different things from my profession.

After we met Dylan introduced me to the other guys since then we are all inseparable.

All of the guys are doctors with specialise Dylan is a Neurosurgeon, Con is Cardiologist, Cooper is an orthopaedic surgeon and Liam is a general surgeon.

Of course sometime it gets super annoying because they always want to check on me but most of the time I'm really good at hiding things and dealing with them by myself.

Right now tight I was really struggling at hiding my stomach pain cause it was really bad but I wasn't going to run our night and especially Dyalan birthday.

"Leila are done using the bathroom I have to pee." Dylan banged at the the bathroom door as I was trying to get myself ready.

Leila

It was now 2am and the guys were having the time of their lives and honestly I can't blame them. They always work these long ass shifts and they get paged at the middle of the night for surgeries and patients .I'm happy they are enjoying their day off

But I'm not happy with my stomach ache because it has gotten way worse and I feel like I'm going to throw up.The guys are not drunk they are just screaming their hearts out and dancing. "I'm going to the toilet" I said to Liam's ear

"You okay? Want me to come with you?"he asked me and I shook my head. "No i will be back in 5" I said and I left to go to the bathroom. After asking 2 people where the toilets were I finally found them and got inside one.

I fell to my knees feeling the vomit coming up. After 5 minutes of waiting I finally threw up 2 times until I felt like I couldn't throw up anymore. To say I felt awful would be an understatement. I washed away the taste of the vomit with some water and I washed my hands.

I fixed my mascara that had ran down my cheeks as much as I could and I returned to the table.

"You okay you were gone for a long time" Liam said to me."Yeah there was a big line" I lied once again and he nodded. Now that I had threw up my stomach felt slightly better but I was starting to get really tired and i had a headache. I decided I was going to call an Uber and leave earlier since I had a lot of work tomorrow even though it was Saturday.

"Hey guys I'm gonna call an Uber cause I'm tired and have a lot of work tomorrow" I said as they all looked at me.

"You're gonna leave so early?" Greg asked and I nodded.

"Okay wait we're going to come with you" Dylan said and I immediately stopped them."No no no I'll just get an Uber you don't have to leave so early" I said as they grabbed their things.

"Leila we went out to have fun together plus I'm not letting you leave with an Uber when we could drive home all together" Dylan said back as they all nodded and headed towards the exit."Guys I'm serious you don't have to leave so early I'll just go-" I was cut off my Liam.

"Leila chill we're leaving besides we all have paper work tomorrow too" he said and I just nodded cause I knew they weren't going to let me go home alone. The ride home made me nauseous again and I tried to swallow the urge to vomit again until we were back home. I think the guys have noticed I was hiding something because they were sending me weird looks and asking me if I'm okay all the time.