Chapter 19:: Secrets

Author's POV: 

You bid goodbye to your friends after breakfast and returned to the palace. You saw Taehyung playing with his wrist while sitting on the sofa. You sat beside him, tilting your head in confusion until you realized he was playing with the bracelet you gave him. 
He looked at you and asked, "Your friends have gone back?"
"Yeah... they did. Now I'm bored." 
"Even when I'm sitting beside you?"
"I mean... not that." You sighed.

He hummed, "You like playing video games?" You raised a brow, "A lot

You raised a brow, "A lot." 
He nodded and got up, walking out of the room and making you frown. He brought a box with him and closed the living room door. Wow, now this giant royal living room belonged to you both. Great. 

He kept the box on the table, looking at you, "Let's play then." 
You looked at the box and then at him, "You play video games too?"
"There isn't a thing I don't do. You're just full of prejudice against me." 
You smiled, looking at him setting up everything and asked, "So, you sure you can beat me? I'm good at these." 
He scoffed, "Bet." 

And thus, the game started.

"You! You! Hey! No!!!"
"Don't scream if you die!"
"You- UGH!"
"Hey! That was my- Ah!" 
"You scream so much, oh god."

"Stop pushing me!"
"I'm not. You're being dramatic."
"No! You can't win! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
"Shameless too." 

You glared at Taehyung as he said, "What?"
He tried not to smile seeing your sulking face but you scoffed, "I'll win this time. You wait and watch." 
He nodded, as you both started playing again. He could win by setting up one last item but he didn't. Instead, he pretended to fall behind, making you win. 
"WOAH! I WON!" You jumped on the couch happily as he smiled a little, you were looking so happy. You never reacted like that before. You grinned and looked down, "I won against you."
"Yeah, you did." He said, trying to sound unbothered. But he felt happy knowing well he'd be teased from now on. 

He thought you'd continue celebrating but you just smiled, got down and looked up at him. He was taken aback when you hugged him, patting his back. 
"You're nice but I'm not grateful to you for letting me win. You're rather dumb."  
"Huh?" He was confused but you looked up at him, your chin against his chest as you stared at him. His eyes were so warm, you sort of realized he was so adorable. 
After the kiss yesterday, it was as if you were even more attracted to him, or maybe, something about him was unlocked in your brain and heart. He seemed... different. More understandable, as if he'd connected some sort of wire in you with that kiss. 

You backed away and said, "But I still won!"
Your grin made him control a smile as you turned around, "You know we're moving into the same room soon, right?"
"You mean, in a few days." 
"Yeah. But before that, we'll be sent far away for some honeymoon as I've heard!" You said, trying not to sound excited but he knew you were. 

"Are you excited to go on the honeymoon with me or because it's a faraway place?" His question caught you off-guard as you looked at him, your heart beating louder than before. You looked down, clearing your throat, "Of course the far away place."
He nodded, totally not believing you.