Chapter 18:: Doomed

Author's POV: 

"It all started in the first year when Y/N was in a different class... we all were actually. But there were these girls and guys who hated her. She wasn't like this before, you know. She was different... like those childish girls who were mature but acted like rainbows and clouds, jumped happily and talked nonstop, laughed loudly grabbing a lot of attention. Some admired her but most people just... talked behind her. It turned to the point, she was called mentally unstable on her face. Some even tried to bully her but couldn't..." 
Mina sighed, looking down. Taehyung's grip on you tightened as he nodded, "Don't need to say any more." 
"But she seems happy these days. I'm thankful for that." Mina smiled as Taehyung gulped, looking away. 

"I'll take her to her bedroom. She's asleep." Taehyung spoke as Jungkook replied, "I'll need others to help me clean this up... the maids will escort you to your rooms, don't worry." 

Taehyung got up, holding you up along with him. He picked you up in a bridal style, making everyone go nuts. 
"Hyung... is... so... manly." Jungkook said.
"I'd be gay for him if he wasn't married." Mark asserted making Taehyung frown at him.
"I'm not though... chill man." 

Hyunjin started laughing while Jojo was confused about this. Being a pure American sucked right now. 

Taehyung walked inside, grabbing the attention of the maids but right now, he didn't care. He walked into your room, slowly placing you on the bed and pulled the duvet over you, smiling when you mumbled a few things in your sleep. Your hair was messed up and he sighed, moving some hair from your face. 
"Pretty." He whispered, sitting on the floor with his knees. He stared at you, leaning in closer as he was inches away from your face. He placed a kiss on your left cheek and then your right cheek. He placed another one on your forehead and your nose. He would kiss your lips next but he didn't. 

He got up and sighed. He'd kiss you one day. An urge that he had for days and now he was acknowledging it more clearly than ever.  

He walked out of the room, turning off the lights. 
"Keep a jug of water and hangover medicine on the nightstand." He said to the maids who nodded, bowing politely. 
He walked inside his room and sighed. He wondered why his heart was aching so much for you. He didn't even know everything yet, he wanted to know it from you. 

But all he wanted right now was to give you any warmth and comfort he had.

He rested his back against the bathroom door, smiling to himself which turned into a chuckle. And right now, he was alone. And he could laugh all he wanted. 

But when he did, your words 'You have a beautiful smile' appeared in his mind, making him feel happier than he'd ever been. He realized how his life almost revolved around you now. You were his happy pill. And his heart felt so full and wholesome as he remembered you. 

—Next morning

"Oh god... my head hurts." You sighed, entering the dining room to see all your friends there. Taehyung was also there, staring in your direction. You gulped, walked towards them and sat beside him. 
He leaned in closer to you, asking, "Are you okay?"
You cleared your throat, nodding, "Y-Yeah.."
You looked around, not finding the Queen as he spoke, "She's out... left the breakfast for bachelors."
You hummed and looked at the food, smiling when you saw your favourite croissants. Taehyung smiled a little, putting one on your plate and making you smile even wider.
"Thanks."

You took a strawberry and placed it on his plate.
"Strawberries here are sweet."
"So are you both..." Jungkook smiled as you looked at him, a little confused. 

You coughed and continued eating as everyone smiled among themselves. They had seen a side of this famous "Cold" prince that was all thanks to you. 

—Time skip