Chapter 8:: Rings

Author's POV: 

"Mina!" You grinned as soon as she came into your view. She immediately hugged you, making you stumble back. Your mother and father had huge smiles on their faces.
"I missed you so much!" She said, kissing your cheeks as you giggled, "I missed you, even more, love." 
"Hey. You're getting married! How come I come so late?!" She frowned, "You're 2 weeks early." 
"Still! Late." 
"It's not even a marriage, chill bro."
"You're getting married 2 weeks after the engagement." Your mother's statement made you choke on your saliva as you frowned, "What the hell?!" 
Mina chuckled, "I was informed before you! Eheh!" 

You gasped, looking at everyone in disbelief. 
"Well, you'll be rushing the next 2 weeks after the engagement so... hold tight." 

You sighed as Mina got inside, talking to your parents. You were deceived, in your own house. 

—A week later

"This dress looks good." The Queen smiled as you awkwardly stood there, not understanding why you were there. Your mother smiled, "I didn't know you'd look so good in blue."
"Good thing we didn't bring Taehyung, or he'd die right now... look how she glows!" 
"My hyung's about to be attacked with real beauty." Jungkook gasped as you chuckled, "Thanks..."

As awkward as it felt, you didn't really mind getting compliments. Though you'd escape this if you could, really. 
Jungkook slowly sneaked in a picture of yours and sent it to Taehyung.

Jungkook: Hyung, your bride is glowing. 

Taehyung left him on seen almost 1 minute after the photo was sent.

Jungkook smiled, knowing he did care after all. Otherwise, seeing the chat notification, he'd never check it if he didn't care. 

But his smile came to a halt when he heard a high-pitched voice, "GUYSSSS I'M HERE!" 

He frowned, seeing a girl wearing all funky clothes entering the room. She had the brightest smile radiating pure clownery and he was rather confused. She gasped when she saw the queen and the others, coughing awkwardly. Greeting everyone, she sat down quietly. Turns out, she was his future sister-in-law's best friend. 
He didn't like her one bit. 
"How noisy... look at my sister-in-law... and look at her." He whispered, sighing. 

———

Taehyung stared at the picture Jungkook sent him. The blue gown you wore looked so beautiful on you. He couldn't help but swallow hard. He really wanted to see you in real.