Hearing your tone, he wasn't sure if he was even mad. He was jealous now. And he could feel it too clearly. No, he did not like this.

"Is he your husband?" One of them asked, swaying her red hair. 
"Yep, Jojo. He's the prince." You spoke in English with her, making Taehyung gulp. He loved your English accent. 
"Hello!" Jojo smiled at Taehyung and tried doing a polite bow like the others, "Ah, no need to bow. It's alright. Nice to see you." 
Taehyung's English accent was so hot. His voice became even deeper and you tried not to smile. Hyunjin noticed you and smiled, "You in love or something?"
You giggled as he giggled back.

Taehyung fisted his hands, "Jungkook, shouldn't we escort the guests to the table?" 
"This isn't a royal party! Chill, Hyung. We do whatever we want!" Jungkook spoke as Mina replied, "Exactly, dear highness. Please keep that royalty aside."
She dragged you with her as your friends engulfed you. Tzuyu had the worst screaming of all and she was doing it now while Mark complained, trying to get along with Jungkook. Hyunjin, Jojo and Mina were your closest ones, they knew you the best of all.

Hyunjin, Mark and Jungkook were in charge of grilling the meat whereas Tzuyu and Jojo were arranging the drinks. You, Mina and Taehyung were sitting at the table, arranging the plates.
"Why bother working when we can ask the maids?" Taehyung asked as you sighed. Mina frowned at him, "Is he a party pooper?" 
You chuckled, shrugging.
"Look, I told you today. Homemade food is better than ones made by chefs right? In the same way, when we arrange things by ourselves, it's more fun and meaningful than when the maids would do it. This has our effort and all." 
You smiled as he hummed, doing the work. 
"You know a lot.." 
"You do too, you just... don't know about these things. It's okay. You've got me!" 

He looked at you, not saying anything. Mina quietly listened, trying not to smile when she saw the way Taehyung was staring at you. She knew he wasn't more of the "I show my love" type of guy but maybe he showed it in ways he didn't realize either. 

—Time skip

"Mmm! This tastes so good!" Jojo commented as you smiled, "Korea this is."
"I swear, I missed Korea so much!" Tzuyu commented as Mark hummed, "She would cry every time during recess. Does anyone remember?"
"Holy.." Hyunjin sighed. 
"Gosh... the only sane one was Y/N. That's why I love her the most." Mina smiled as you sent her a flying kiss across the table. Everyone gagged while Taehyung just sighed, looking at you. 

"I went to the UK for studying. Hyung went to... Denmark." 
"Really?!" You asked, surprised.
"You've known him for 4 months, you don't know that?" Mina asked as you gulped, "He never told me."
You looked at Taehyung, sulking. He frowned, "You never asked."
You sighed, eating your meat. 
"Hey, you like beef a lot, don't you?" Hyunjin asked, placing a piece of beef on your plate. You thanked him with a wide grin as Taehyung frowned. Why was he serving his wife? 

Taehyung looked away, sighing but frowned seeing Mina smirking widely at him. He cleared his throat as Mina mouthed, "Grab your chance with her." 
Taehyung raised a brow, looking away. Mina sighed. 

You were eating on the other hand but stopped, looking at Taehyung's plate. Just as you had imagined, it was empty. Only a piece of lettuce. 

"Are you even human?" You asked him, trying not to smile. You took a piece of beef and kept it on his plate.
"This tastes good. Have it." You smiled as he looked at you, frowning a little when he saw some sauce on the corner of your mouth. He sighed, pressing his thumb against the corner of your lips making your eyes go wide. Everyone around was just as shocked, immersed in this sudden play. He wiped the sauce off your lips and said, "You're messy." 
"Less than you." You whispered as he took away his hands, staring at his thumb. 
"Is he gonna lick that now?" Mina asked, making you cringe. Taehyung sighed, "No." 
He wiped off his thumb with a tissue and continued eating as you gulped. Your heart was beating so loudly. Your palms sweat.

Oh god. 

What was this?

Did he watch too many dramas?

Soon, dinner was over and everyone was drinking and playing games. You guys were playing 'Never have I ever' and the one who had would take a shot. 

"Okay, Mina ask now." 
Mina nodded excitedly, "Never have I ever... gone on a hookup."
Jungkook sighed, "Imagine saying such things..." 
Mina frowned, "Shut up."

Neither you nor Taehyung took a shot. Hyunjin did and you gasped, hitting him playfully, "You're one unholy guy! Oh my gosh. Didn't you say you'd be devoted to some wife?!" 
He sighed, "I promise I was drunk." 
You started laughing as Taehyung sighed, totally not liking this. 
"Hyunjin, you're the one who took the shot. So, your turn now." 

"Never have I ever... fallen in love." He spoke. You didn't know why but as soon as the word 'love' was mentioned, only one face came to your mind. The face sitting right beside you. 
You looked at Taehyung, he was staring at the drinks. Mina took a shot, sighing. Jungkook didn't, he sighed, "I'm quite... bored with my life too." 
Jojo and Tzuyu did too. Mark was vibing with Jungkook about their single lives. Taehyung took a shot out of nowhere, making you look at him in disbelief.

He was in love? 

Could it be... you? 

After all, he had been so close and all, even without the cameras around. His lips were almost on yours, touching slightly. Not once but multiple times. Could that be—

"With wh-"
"Don't you dare continue?" Taehyung shot Mina a warning look she gulped, nodding like an obedient puppy. You didn't look anywhere. Taehyung looked at you, sighing when you didn't take a shot. 
But his disappointment soon turned into confusion when you stared at him, taking the shot while facing him. 

One way of confessing that was. 

You had a few shots from the rounds before and you were sure that you were almost drunk. But, whatever you were doing, hopefully, you wouldn't regret it later on.

Taehyung gulped when you kept the shot back, looking down at your lap. He saw your droopy eyes and how nervous you looked. No one pushed it further. 
"We've landed today. We have nowhere to go." Tzuyu spoke out of nowhere, sighing. Mark sighed, "She's drunk. Don't mind her."
"Why don't you all stay at the palace?" Jungkook suggested as Hyunjin shook his head, "That sounds so... scary. Oh god, are the King and the Queen here?"
"Yeah, all you have to do is greet them in the morning. The King probably won't even notice you all so rest assured." 

"The King's a bully I heard." Jojo whispered to Tzuyu who dismissed her, "Eh, Koreans aren't bullies. That's all the Americans... ugh."
"Racist," Mark said as Tzuyu glared at him. 
"Talking about bullies, are you guys still in touch with them?" Mina asked, making sure you weren't listening. Taehyung frowned, noticing that you were getting sleepy. You were swaying your body, dying to sleep. 
Taehyung sighed and stepped closer to you with his floor cushion. He held your shoulders, making you face him. 
"Drunk again?" 
You smiled a little, "Ah... you're Taehyung?" 
"Yes, I am." He spoke. 

His full attention was on you but he could hear the others immersed in talking.
"Bully?" Jungkook asked as Mina replied, "We had these bunch of bullies and... strangely wired kids back in University. Ah... Y/N suffered the most because of them." 
Taehyung's head turned at the mention of your name. But before the others could notice, he pretended to talk to you.
"You want me to hug you? Okay. I don't like this but... god, you're troublesome." He said to you making you frown. You clumsily let out a groan, "When did I ask you t-to..."
He hugged you tightly, letting your head rest on his chest. He smoothed your hair, swaying your body along with his for a few moments and whispered, "Sleep, okay?"

But he was listening to the others who were now formed in a different circle, talking to themselves. 
"Whatever, leave it." Mina said but Taehyung interrupted, "Tell me the whole story." 
Everyone stared at him, kind of uncomfortable. Jungkook was simply confused as Hyunjin said, "What will you do if you by knowing? Not like the past can be changed." 

Taehyung looked at your sleeping state and at the others, "I'll make sure it never happens again."