11| little black dress

chapter 11 - little black dress"little black dress, i won't do you no harm" HAECHAN▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

chapter 11 - little black dress
"little black dress,
i won't do you no harm"
HAECHAN
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

content warning: sexual references.

I'm sitting, pouring a glass of whiskey at the table in my hotel room for the third time tonight, whilst Mark spends his time lecturing me. He does that a lot. Not saying I always listen, but I never interrupt him.

"You're fucking insane, Haechan."

Insane my ass.

"I know what I'm doing Mark, don't worry about it," I say.

I don't know how many times I have said it-or how many more times they needed me to say it-but I did actually know what I was doing. They just didn't seem to be listening.

My friends were like that you see-overly dense and overly anxious. And from the way the four of them had gathered in my room to interrogate me-they were overly fucking nosy too. Perhaps, Arya had started rubbing off on them.

"Mark's got a point," Renjun pipes up from behind the idiot he was defending, "You never told us she was coming last night, and you know better than anyone why she shouldn't have been there."

I fight the urge to roll my eyes, afraid that if I did it one more time tonight they'd get stuck back there. For the past thirty minutes, my best friends had been grilling me about bringing Arya to the race last night. I don't see what the big deal was. I still won, no one got hurt, she saw a street race, and I had my favour to use whenever I pleased.

Sure, I understood where the guys were coming from, and I didn't exactly tell them about my little arrangement with the reporter, but that was none of their goddamn business.

"He told me she was coming," Jeno mumbles from the bed.

"You told him and not us!" Jaemin sits up from the chair beside me, an offended look washed over his face. "Man I was on your side up until now!"

I push his chest so that he was leaning back in his seat again, "Usually, Jeno's our best secret keeper," I look over at Jeno. "I swear you only ever talk to fuck me over."

Jeno smiles, "Yeah."

I turn back to an angry-looking Renjun and a pissed-off Mark.

"Wait so, you knew and never told us?" The disbelief in Renjun's voice was starting to give me a headache.

Jeno responds with a nonchalant nod, and I swear I see steam come out of Jun's ears. I fight back a laugh, not wanting to provoke the already irritated man-no one likes a pissed off Renjun.

Mark's eyes narrow at me, "I just don't get it."

"There's nothing to get, you boys are deeping this too much, re-fucking-lax," I say, trying to loosen up a bit by sinking into my chair. I preferred to be free and easy before I had to be on stage.

accelerate; lee haechanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें