Kevin: Welcome back, Commander.

A/N: Sorry to disappoint you two, Darkoreahhhh & Primeoyo. But this will end without bloodshed.

[Made in the Last Days of December]

Ezra's POV...

Great... Winter has come early and most of the automated defenses are frozen shut... Worse, we could only prepare our Troops. Not anything else... This means the Northern Parlament is coming...

A Stadium with only a Piano... I checked the day... It's now December... 24... It's nighttime... I could only wait to watch around in my Commander's Room, but the Northern Parlament Shipgirls is delayed, thanks to the Smart Naval Mines that Kevin and Michael have placed...

Ezra: *Sighs* At least tomorrow will be cool enough... A fucking snowstorm just happened today...

Richelieu: I know... At least we have our Winter Clothing...

Jean Bart: Say... Why are Michael and Richard outside, what the hell are they doing?

Ezra: They're doing maintinance along with some of the Combat Engineers... thank god we deployed light sticks so that they won't get lost in the Snowstorm and Freeze to Death...

Jean Bart: Ugh... Can't argue with that...

Meanwhile...

Both, Michael and Richard, are in Military Arctic Clothing, Heat packs in their clothes to keep them warm, respirators to prevent their nose and mouth from freezing and goggles to prevent their eyes from freezing... Including the Engineers as they're tasked to repair and defrost the Automatic Defensive Structures.

They're both not on their Exo-Suit as theirs don't work in Extremely Cold Environments, not even Ezra's.

Michael: That means the Northern Parlament is Coming... Those Communists are no better than the Fascists...

Richard: Both an Anti Communist and Anti Nazi... What are your views?

Michael: I prefer the Federal Republic of Germany instead the Democratic Republic of Germany or even the Reich. Not a fan of Kaiser either, but I still support the European Union.

Richard: Wow... That's...

Michael: I just don't want to work with an Emperor or a Chairman or even a Fuhrer. I work to keep people free.

Richard: Always looking after the Citizens. Kind-hearted of you.

Michael: Just doing my job.

They followed the light sticks so as to not get lost... And they arrived at another SAM Site, and the Engineers got to work, while Michael and Richard guards them...

Richard: Say...

Michael: Ja?

Richard: Why's there a piano at the Stadium?

Michael: Who knows? Might be nothing...

Vasilli: Then why do I have a Good Feeling about it...?

Michael: ... Hard to say...

After the Defenses are repaired... They found out...

Richard: Fuck... The Batteries are filled with snow...

Vasilli: That means we'll have to shut down our defenses... If they melt...

Richard: It'll likely explode...

Michael could only sigh and report back to Ezra.

Michael: *Radio* No good. The Batteries are snowed. If they melt by the batteries' heat we'll have an explosion.