L'Opiniatre: Forbidden Love.

I could only struggle to breathe as the poison was still in my Veins... I kept trying to slow the blood flow, but it have nearly reached my lungs... Who the hell, kept trying to kill Michael and Richelieu...?

Well, Richard, Michael, and Richelieu are going after that tosser, who threw a poison-tipped throwing knife. Whoever she is... must've been good on poisons...

Perseus: Glad that Commander brought these Medical Machines and types of equipment with him... After the Attack on that Fortress, none of us has fallen dead... Except for the Soldiers of course...

Ezra: Well, The wonders of Technology, eh?

Perseus: Still, I'll have to get the poison out of your body... It'll take a while, but, better than just hoping for the best...

She's right, sadly... I was hit by Cyanide... And luckily I received immediate treatment... I was given some antidote and currently recovering... But, they're making sure that I'm safe than sorry.

Ezra: Still, thanks a lot, Perseus. You've saved my ass...

Perseus: No problem, Ezra.

She has a slight smile... She is often emotionless, from what Kevin wrote on the dossier... I guess she's improving. I became a Temporary Commander, to help them to get through with his death.

Ezra: Hey, Seems like your emotions are improving.

Perseus: How could you tell?

Ezra: Ask the Ex-Ironblood, Michael.

She giggled... I have to say, she's pretty cute when she's like that.

Ezra: Hehe- Ugh...

Perseus: Oh, the Poison... You're lucky that you have donors, Ezra.

Ezra: Heh. Glad to hear that.

Then the rest came in.

Baltimore: Ah, Ezra! It looks like you're recovering, glad that you've got immediate treatment.

Bremerton: Yeah, if the same thing happened to you as what happened to the Commander, I would've been inactive on Juustagram again, eheheh...

Ezra: Not funny...

Warspite: Commander, I don't want you to die to an Iris Shipgirl, Alright? You're the most important Officer, especially you've spearheaded the assault with your Task Force.

Ezra: Thank you, Warspite. But, I have a promise to keep, for Richelieu.

Then the Bunny of the North Star, Laffey came to me.

Laffey: Whatever it is, Captain... I'll help you... *Yawns*

She lies her head on my knees... Jesus, she's sleepy...

Warspite: What was the Promise, Commander? If I may ask.

Ezra: I appreciate your help, Laffey. Ahem. The promise is to help Richelieu with the Iris/Vichya Civil War. I'm helping her to reunite the Iris to return it to where it used to be.

Warspite: I see... Very well Commander. I will also help you, to help the Iris Libre to win this Civil War.

Baltimore: I'll support you too, Ezra!

Bremerton: Same here!~

Both Perseus and Essex nodded. Glad that I have allies to protect me now.

Ezra: Thanks, guys. I appreciate that. And Perseus, can I check the knife?

Perseus: Huh? Why do you want it?

Ezra: I need to check what kind of the throwing knife is...

Warspite: Didn't the knife has fingerprints of Michael and Perseus?