Alternate Reality: What if Kevin has a Hazmat Suit?

- He would still be alive, although suffered minor radiation sickness. He'll be recovering, and there won't be a SIREN Commissar.

Kevin: ... So...

Real Nanaki: Sorry, Kevin. The contract still has six months remaining... But, here's a secret.

- Same thing with Ezra, Michael, and Richard. They'll be protecting Kevin since he's still alive.

Kevin: You mess one of us...

Michael, Ezra & Richard: You mess with the Coalition!

- The Team will have better pieces of equipment, including Non-Lethals.

Kevin: Hell yeah! UNSC Trooper Kevin is in the field!

Michael: Gut. Military Gear from the Bundeswehr.

Richard: Aw yeah! XM250!~ Along with the M4 and Ballistic Shields!

Ezra: Huh. Looks like the UN was Generous today. Advanced Combat Gear...

- Akagi will stay, but Taihou will stay the fuck away from the Citadel.

Akagi: Ah! Shikikan-sama!~

Ezra: Geez...

Michael: You'll get used to it, Ezra...

Taihou: EEK!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Kevin: YEAH! YOU BETTER RUN, BITCH!!!

Richard: Holy shit, Kevin!

- Kevin would meet Seydlitz or Avrora instead. They won't be Yandere.

Seydlitz: Salute, Commandant! Iron Blood battlecruiser Seydlitz reporting in! Inexperienced though I may be, as of today I am proud to serve this port in the pursuit of honor and glory!

Kevin: *Salute* Welcome to the Citadel, Seydlitz.

Michael: *Bad Memory with the Ironblood* Ugh... An Ironblood...? Really...?

Seydlitz: E-Eh...?

Kevin: Sorry about Michael... He's not friendly with the Ironblood...

Avrora: Здравствуйте! " Hello!" Avrora, reporting in. Along with the light of dawn, I shall bring you victory.

Kevin: Здравствуйте, Avrora.

Ezra: *Happy to meet a Russian* Privet, товарищ! "Hello, Comrade!"

Avrora: Ah! Privet, Ezra!~

Richard: Wha-? You two really get along quickly...

- Kevin will meet Jean Bart instead of Richelieu.

Kevin: A Privateer Shipgirl and a Vietnamese Larry Thorne... What a world...

Jean Bart: You're... not supporting both Crimson Axis or Azur Lane?

Kevin: I'm a Phoenix Commander, Jean. I won't be either of their puppets.

Jean Bart: No wonder Michael sees you as both Dangerous and Stupid...

- And yes, Yandere Richelieu will be in effect.

Kevin: Richard! Shit...

Ezra: Not again...

Richard: Kevin, Michael, stay behind me! *Has Riot Shield Ready*

Richelieu: Ah... My Fallen Angel.~ I'm going to save you from your unholy friends...

Jean Bart: Richelieu! Wake the fuck up! This isn't you!!!

- A Little Spoiler Alert... If Kevin's still alive.

Michael's Yanderes: L'Opinatire (Iris), Algerie (Vichya), Roma (Sardegnia), Chapayev (NorPar), Harbin (Empery).

Richard's Yanderes: Emile Bertin (Iris), Foch (Vichya), Vittorio Veneto (Sardegnia), Tallinn (NorPar), An Shan (Empery).

Ezra's Yanderes: Jeanne d'Arc (Iris), La Galissonnière (Vichya), Leonardo da Vinci (Sardegnia), Kiev (NorPar), Chang Chun (Empery).

Michael: (Got Pounced) VAS ZUM TEUFEL!?

Roma: You and I are now as one, bound together unto eternity...~ 

Michael: I have a family back home!!! I can't do this!!!

Roma: We can start a new one instead... My German Sweetheart.~

Michael: *Aimed his G36C* OH NO!!! WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO S&M!!!

Chapayev: Fufufu.~ An Kind Hearted Ironblood is very rare... especially you.~

Michael: Family is stronger than lust! And I'll fight to return to my family!!!

Michael: V-Vait...

Harbin: A lone boy like you... destined to be eaten by mommy.~

Michael: Du verdammter Horndog!!! Geh weg!!! "You damn horn dog! Go away!"

Harbin: GIVE ME YOUR LOVE, VISSCHER!!!~  I WANT YOUR, [50 CALIBER BULLET]!~

Richard: What do you want!?

Veneto: You're a true leader of your world Sardegna Republic, despite being an Eagle Union!~ This's why we should be a family of leaders!~

Richard: I'm going to kick you straight to Uncle Sam himself... *Cocking his XM250* For a world free of oppressive governments, like your Empire!

Veneto: More of a Freedom Fighter then? Well, show me your strength, mon amour!~

Richard: What the!? A Bolshevik!?

Tallinn: Run all you want, American... I'm going to punish you to the point you'll call me mistress instead.~

Richard: Freedom over tyranny, Soviet Bitch! I'm here to kick your ass!

Tallinn: Foul-mouthed... Fine. Let's see how strong are you.~

Ezra: Fuck! *Blocked her Axe*

La Galissonnière: Hahahahah!!! Aren't your family should be the military experts? You look like a fool!

Ezra: I've never faced a Yandere of my own... But I won't surrender to a psycho like you!

La Galissonnière: Come on then! You've got a Hot Vichya Chick in front of you!~

Ezra: God damn it... Where is she... The radar isn't picking up anything!?

Vinci: Because I'm the finest Submarine of the Sardegna Empire, Captain!~ We can enjoy being together with your best Inventer!~

Ezra: Although that's a good idea... Not when you're crazy Yandere...

Vinci: Well, let's see if your tech can defeat me!~

Ezra: ... Umm...

Kiev: Ezra, is it fine if I... melt in your arms?

Ezra: You're holding too tightly... Let. Go.

Kiev: Will you stay with me?

Chang Chun: Don't worry, Soldiers...~

An Shan: This won't hurt much.~

Richard: WHAT THE!?

Ezra: Missiles!!! Aim high!!!

Darkoreahhhh, welcome to my simulation.