Bonus Chapter 2: Why the SIRENs never trusted Purifier...

SIREN Palace...

Arbiter: Lover VI: Where's the Commissar? I've been waiting for him...

SIREN Tester 1: I don't know, Arbiter. But I hope the Commissar always likes to hunt down Ashes. He'll be fine.

Enforcer III: Harvest: Of course, he will be fine. Instead of torturing him, we've rewritten his memories. The last one ended up too easy to reunite. He's designation is Enforcer: Northstar X.

Observer: Of course. It was a perfect experiment, Loyal, Strong Willed and It'll take eternity to make him Remember...

Arbiter: Lovers VI: Winning Hearts and Minds, is it not?~

All of the SIRENs nodded... And then... The Commissar opened the door.

At first they were happy to see him...

And then a shocked look.

He was badly injured... the Lovers VI rushed and hugged him.

Every SIRENs in the Area: LORD COMMISSAR!!!

Arbiter: Lover VI: WHO DID THIS TO YOU!? My love, who-

SIREN Commissar Kevin: Now I get, why nobody listened to Purifier...

Enforcer III: Harvester: Commissar, report.

SIREN Commissar Kevin: Understood. Purifier ask me to Prank a Blue Haired Commander and frame him to the Yanderes... Who would've thought it was destined to fail... As I fall back, I've a note saying, "Too bad!~ Try to Discipline me next time!~"

This angered the Lover with a Yell...

Arbiter: Lover VI: PURIFIER!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!

As she went after Purifier...

Enforcer III: Harvester: Take a rest in the infirmary, Commissar. Tomorrow, I'll get Enforcer IX: Explorations and Concealment to train you in Situational Awareness and fighting close range. Got it?

SIREN Commissar Kevin: Understood, madam.

Harvester orders two Executor Classes to help the Commissar...

Enforcer III: Harvester: Replace Purifier with Omitter in training the Commissar in Missiles.

SIREN Oceana 1: Yes, Enforcer.