Champagne: Lest we Forget.

Ezra's Dream...?

*Light slap to the Face*

Ezra: Ugh... Fuck you, Darriel... I don't have time for your perverted id-

Ironblood Commander (Female): Guten Morgen

Ironblood Commander (Female): Guten Morgen.~ Mein Ehemann!~ "Good Morning.~ My Husband!~"

Ezra: ... Oh Scheisse...

What. The. Fuck!? Am I married to this Ironblood!? Oh shit... The Ring...

Ironblood Commander (Female): And I've decided, my dearest Israeli...~

W-Wait... She's started to strip!?

Ironblood Commander (Female): If you want to know my name... It's Kommandant Kathe Vreni... But soon it'll be Elijah Kathe Vreni...

Ezra: W-What are you-!?

Camilla: Shh...~ We're going... To. Have. Childrens... Mein Ehemann.~

Ezra:

Real-World...

Ezra: EEEP!!!

Ugh... At least it's a Yandere Female Commander... Kevin would be happy to piss off the Shipgirls by proposing to their Commander, who's a girl...

Good fucking lord, it's almost like people think of us as newlyweds now... Although I didn't mind, she hugged me for comfort and to sleep peacefully...

Well, I did make out with her... But, I don't think I'm ready to commit to a Sexual Relationship with Richelieu...And neither does Richelieu... I bet she'll be embarrassed to death...

Wait... Don't tell me... OH FUCK!!!

I lifted up my blanket and... Oh, Thank God... She's sleeping in her pajamas... fluffy white shorts and pink shirt...

*Sighs* I place my hand on her cheek.

Ezra: *Whispers* I'll defend this Base from the Yanderes... Alongside, My Blood Brothers, Michael and Richard... But only until death separates us, Richelieu... Mon amour...

I give her a kiss on the cheek... And then got off her bed, took my uniform, at least I still have my Pants... And my Gear...

Hallway...

Quietly, I got out of her room... And then-

Belfast: Are you awake, Ez?~

Ezra: AH! BELFAST!? And Sirius!?

What the hell!? Where did they come from!? Ugh. I decided to walk with them, back to my office... Plus.

Ezra: Please stop calling me Ez...