SIREN Lord Commisar: Preparations.

I'm now looking at the ocean. As Engineers are building more defensives.

CIWs like the Phalanx, Kashtan, and Goalkeeper has been deployed. As the SAMs deployed are the Iron Beams, Iron Domes, RIM-116s, and Pantsir-SMs... You guessed it. Full of CIWS and SAMs, along with the Forcefield used by the 2nd Coalition Expedition Division in the Honkai World...

For Offensive? Well, there are Cruise Missiles, Torpedo Launchers, Modern Missile Boats, some Corvettes, and Destroyers... Both Modern. Along with an EMP Bomb.

Why am I asking this? Well...

Michael: ... So it is true...

Richard: Kevin became a SIREN's Commisar through Nanaki's Experiment...

Ezra: The Water is about to freeze... Looks like the Northern Parlament is coming.

Michael: *Groans* First Fascists, Now Communists...? What a nightmare...

Richard: Hey. At least the defenses are improved well. Even our SIREN Guests are helping a lot.

Janek: Kurwa... I thought they were threats.

Jeanette: Oui... But at least they're friends.

Of course...

Ezra: ...

There's some good news. The SIREN Commisar is all alone, which means he won't be getting reinforcements. Kevin left some Advanced Weapons and Equipment, with his Small Arms Railguns and Advanced Laser Weapons, and maybe some armor used to fight against the Hydras. The Aliens Kind... I don't get why some call them Ayys. Before he met his demise.

Maybe I'm playing Terra Invicta too much...

Richard: Anyways, I'll be training the Shipgirls on Modern Ship Warfare as Modern Riggings Kits are coming... Which... Their personality will change... And it's random... Good luck guys.

Richard left to train the Shipgirls on Modern Ship Combat, Janek, and Jeanette included... As for me and Michael...

Michael: Modern Shipgirls and Shipboys are coming...

Ezra: Who will we get?

Michael: *Check the list* Well, only three, they're only here to fight the SIREN/META Commissar. A Russian Battlecruiser, her name is Veliky... The last of her class. Next is a German Submarine U-34, her name is Nathalie, the fourth sister of her class. And the British Navy's, Prince of Wales, Queen Elizabeth-Class, prefers the name Prince.

Ezra: Once either SIREN Kevin is dead or knocked out...

Michael: Ja. They'll leave when he's dead or incapacitated... As long we pay them, we'll be left alone, otherwise, they'll...

Ezra: They're now Mercenaries for Hires now... What's their Organization's name?

Michael: Frozen Seas PMC. The Northern Arctic.

Ezra: The fuck...? Ahem. How many Gems?

Michael: 800 Gems.

Ezra: ... No wonder, Kevin has been grave robbing Promise Rings in Azur Lane to sell to Akashi... And in the New Safe?

Michael: More than enough. 2000 Gems, likely because of the kid, grave robbing and stealing Promise Rings to sell to Akashi.

Ezra: A Nessceary Evil... I would've done the same though...

Michael: Hmph... You're right...

We looked at the Ocean for a while... And then...

Brest: My Champion? Oh, Lord Protector too!