Prologue: Appointment.

Ezra's POV.

Why hello there, my name is Elijah Ezra. Commander of my Tank Battalion, now becoming this. You can tell that I'm getting inaugurated as the Commander of Azur Lane... After what happened to Kevin...

Nanaki: Ezra, place your hand on the book, raise your right hand and repeat my words.

Ezra: Right.

Nanaki: As the New Commander of the Base...

Ezra: As the New Commander of the Base...

Nanaki: ... I will serve the Azur Lane and humanity from the threat of the SIRENs...

Ezra: ... I will serve the Azur Lane and humanity to protect them from the threat of the SIRENs...

Nanaki: ... And the enemies from within and without.

Ezra: ... And the enemies from within and without.

Nanaki: As long, I serve and protect humanity with my life and guide them to victory...

Ezra: As long, I serve and protect humanity with my life and guide them to victory...

Nanaki: May we fight, so our future generation won't have to risk it all for us.

Ezra: May we fight, so our future generation won't have to risk it all for us.

Nanaki: Well. That's a poor one that I've made... But, you've followed my words well. May I hope you uphold your words and be a beacon of hope and order for the Azur Lane. As the New Admiral of the Azur Lane, I hope you'll do the right thing, Commander Ezra.

I saluted. I still wore my Tank Commander uniform, from the IDF. Like Kev, I decided a red beret is better, the Azur Lane aren't good with the fashion... I headed to the Grave we've built, Michael, Richard, Jintsuu, and Enterprise are there too. Enterprise is on Richard's shoulder, sobbing, Jintsuu pushes a small wooden boat to the seas. And Michael, well with his bible, and holy preach.

I looked at the gravestone and it says...

|Kevin 'Phoenix' Lee|

|Commander/Vietnam|

|2nd Sino-Vietnamese War, War for Earth|

|200# - 2036|

|A Forgotten Brother, A Hero of Humanity & A Semper Fidelis|

I put his dog tags at the top of his grave and saluted. Richard lets Enty be herself, I pity her... She did promise that she'll be better for me and my friends... Hope she recovers.

Michael: So... That's it. Guess you're the Commander of the Azur Lane now.

Ezra: Anyone else staying?

Richard: *Sighs* Only us. Darriel and Asra missed him too, but...

Ezra: I get it. They don't want any trouble with the shipgirls. Since...

Jintsuu: By the way, how's your-

Ezra: A-Asra? Yeah, still has some beef with her, but, she did become... You guessed it.

Richard: Wow. Congratulation, Former Enemies turn to lovebirds.~

Ezra: Shut up...

Michael: Hehehe... Alright, let's get ready for tomorrow, and finish what the kid has failed.

We dusted our clothes and decided to rest for a day. There are enough heartbroken problems, and weeping won't bring him back.

Next Day...