Le Temeraire: Truth or Lies?

Truth or Lies? - Anton Castillo (Far Cry 6, Dictator of Yara).

Still Extremely Far from the Base... SIREN Empire's Palace.

???: Ahahahaha... Ahahahaha...

SIREN/META Kevin: ...

His Mosin Nagant was aiming at Souryuu META's head, one-handed...

Severely Wounded and dripping blood from her eyes, he killed Hiryuu META, with some effort and quick thinking

Severely Wounded and dripping blood from her eyes, he killed Hiryuu META, with some effort and quick thinking. Now, it's her turn.

Souryuu META: Even if I die... I'll return somewhere else... And maybe... We'll be together again... Commissar... Or I should say... My soon-to-be Husband...

SIREN Commissar Kevin: ... It will be Cold Hard Steel for you and your Traitors... Ashes Scum.

With a Bang, Souryuu META disappeared. She'll be back along with her META sister... With a voice...

???: Oh my... Did my love for you, remain the same, Commissar?~ No wonder I've been looking for you.~

The SIREN's Commissar turned around to see, Arbiter: Lovers VI. He smiled as he saw her.

SIREN Commissar Kevin: Of course, dear

SIREN Commissar Kevin: Of course, dear. I know the Empress is busy preparing for the attack on the Citadel...

Arbiter VI: Of course, she'll be busy with the planning of the assault, Observer was not capable, so the Empress will do it. Our role is to grow stronger... Right, Darling?~

SIREN Commissar Kevin: Why, of course.~ Shall we search for more? For both the safety of our fair Empress and the SIREN Empire?

Arbiter VI: *Giggles* It would be nice, Dear Commissar.~

While they went for more METAs to hunt down, the Arbiter: The Empress III is watching them...

Empress: Soon... You'll be my Prince, Kevin... Instead of that Political Commissar...

HQ Citadel, Medical Ward, Michael's POV.

Michael: Put them both on the bed, I'll grab some Bags of Blood!