2nd Wave: Vauquelin, Foch & L'Indomptable.

Richard's POV...

Damn it... My Rearmed Gear needs to be repaired after I blocked her poisoned Rapier... But at least I have learned a few Technician Skills, from the Ground Forces.

With Michael is Captured by Algerie and Ezra's busy saving him, again. I have to grab some backup equipment. Military Kevlar Vest, IHPS Helmet, and now FN SCAR-H CQC with the EMGL Attachment, along with my M18 SIG, even got a Gas Mask for good measure. I have to lead the Coalition Troops.

And just as the First Wave was bad enough... the Second Wave has come...

Richard: Move! Move! Move! Keep going!!!

Two Destroyers, and a Cruiser. I waited for the right moment and triggered C4s.

*BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!*

I looked through the corner and saw... Only one wounded Destroyer... Wait...

Vauquelin: AHHHHHHHHH!!!

A Spear Charge! I quickly dodged and continue retreating...

Emile: Richie!~ Over here!

Richard: I ain't a Girl and alright!!!

Other troops are firing at them, likely to prevent me from being the next victim like Michael... As I'm following Emile... What's Ezra doing...

Foch: Right where I need you.~

I turned around and it was Foch... Wait... Shit! Even I got a Yandere of my own!!!

Richard: I already have to deal with one... AND I DON'T NEED ANOTHER!!!

Emile: *Pouts* Meanie... It was the Serum...

Foch: And still... Let's see how fast you can dodge!~

I managed to dodge to cover as she tossed her Daggers, tipped with a sleeping potion... I pulled and dropped the flashbang.

Ezra's POV, Algerie's Ship.

We managed to get up to the Ship... With a total of 30 of my IDF SpecOps, guns at ready, my Galil ACE 31 with the rest with Tavor X95s, or some with X-95L.

Ezra: לתוך הספינה, מייקל יכול להיות שם. "Into the Ship, Michael could be in there."

IDF SpecOps: כן אדוני. "Yes sir."

We got in, with NVGs on, and slowly and steadily, we watched for ambushes... With the other 15 split up for a second entry... As we got in... We spotted Michael only with his pants and running.

Michael: Va-t-en! Va-t-en! Va-t-en!!! "Get away! Get away! Get away!!!"

Algerie: Pas tant que tu ne m'auras pas mis enceinte !~ "Not until you get me pregnant!~"

Ezra: That's her! After her! Michael's in danger!!!

My SpecOps chased after her along with myself, weapons ready. As Michael keeps running to avoid Algerie... Forcing me to go the close range and...

Algerie: Damn pests... Stay away from my Michael!

Michael: Go away, you Yandere harlot!!!

Fuck me... No choice...

Ezra: BLIZTKRIEG!!!

I took out my combat knife and charged at Algerie, as she got her mace ready.

That was my intention, other teams are evacuating Michael while my own have their own Tranquilizer Rifles ready. I was able to dodge her maces along with her attacks.