Forbin: A Fine Line... And the Awakening.

Herr Michael's POV.

I took my Ford Explorer and drive to the Shipyard... Until...

???: Hey, boss! Over here, you debil!

I stopped my car and turned to look at my right... and it was the associates of my own Task Force, Griffin & Liberte.

Florian Janek the Polish Grenadier, of course, the Ex-Polish Soldier and now a Mailman. Who's very good at lobbing and shooting Grenades... I bet he played baseball a lot.

Next is Georgine Jeanette, she's a French Agent of the DGSE (Directorate-General for External Security), who probably suspected me as one of those National Socialists... I don't blame her, but nowadays, she respects me for saving her life many times.

And there's two of my usual Russians... Estonians...? Nevermind, that doesn't matter. It's Vasilli and Viktor... Victor...? Ahem. I opened the window and waved at them.

Michael: Why here? Am I your Taxi Driver!?

They all laughed.

Michael: Alright, come on! Grab your weapons and let's go! I'll explain the situation on the way.

They all got in, with their weapons and their private stuff. Janek with his Baseball Kit, as expected. Jeanette with her... Ahem, 18+ Magazines... And both Viktor and Vasilli with their bottles of Vodkas ready to drink...

Sie sind an Ihrem Ziel angekommen. "You have arrived at your destination."

We arrived at the shipyard after I had explained everything that happened pre and post-death of the kid... They were shocked that the curse now lingers into Ezra. They're now willing to fight to protect Ezra and heck, Richard. Probably nothing much happens in Europe, except for some Political Infighting.

We all disembark and Takao, along with Souryuu and Hiryuu looked at the rest confused... At least, Eberhard is busy learning at an Engineering University... Which is a good thing, because we're the last two...

Takao: Er... Who are they, Michael?

Michael: My associates, we've been through some of the chaos, and formed a Task Force on behalf of the German Government and the E.U. ... My World's Germany, not here.

They then nodded. I then introduced them to Janek, Jeanette, Viktor, and Vasilli. We all then walked to the Shipyard.

Janek: So... What's the Shipyard does? Create Blueprint Kansens?

Takao: Yeah.

Hiryuu: You caught up quickly, Janek. I know where it is since I was the Commander's acting secretary and now Ezra. After... Let's put it bluntly, Zuikaku killed Takao.

Viktor: Cyka... That's just...

Souryuu: I know. Like what our Commander used to say, Shenanigans begets Shenanigans. I'm pretty sure the Commander and His Secretaries are the only ones allowed to go in there. And now, Ezra has taken his role, but we still call him by name. Not sure about you guys...

Jeanette: Oh please, we can handle a few French Yanderes. We'll just have to patrol the place to make sure it's safe.

Hiryuu: Good to hear. Let's go there.

Michael: I hope you guys aren't claustrophobic...

15 Minutes Later...

After a while, I drive everyone to the place and across the Security Checkpoint, for just 15 minutes, we managed to get to the Shipyard.

Hiryuu: Alright, stand back. It has sensors that could detect unwanted guests... Not sure about Michael.

Michael: Wouldn't hurt to try.