Vichya Dominion: The Axe of the Vichya...

...

The Ringings... The Gunfire...

It's all too familiar... The Desert... Egypt... Fortresses under attack by the Taliban... I remember this...

September 11, 2025... Al Alemain...

Where the Task Force Kreisau... Once a Family... Me, Amel, Kevin, Kiran, Zheng and Takara... Now... All but a memory... After our General... Gone missing...

... It's a bloodbath... But all I see are dead bodies of U.N. Soldiers... Along with destroyed Tanks, Trucks, IFVs, APCs... And even Helicopters and Combat Jets...

???: Ezra! Hurry! Those fucking bastards are throwing the Last Assault!!!

Huh?

It's Kevin! He's telling me to go with him! Fucking Taliban!!!

I followed him, we... Wait a minute... Isn't this the Coast of Port Mariana? Kevin's Eyes... Is now blank white...

Kevin: ... You'll find your path to redemption... Or nothing but an Abyss... To your sin...

He... disintegrated...?

"A Path to Redemption... or nothing but an abyss to my sin..."? What...?

Wait... I see Richelieu!?

Richelieu: Ezra...!

She's lying on the sea and in terrible shape!!! I moved to save her! I could stand on water!? Still, I managed to get Richelieu back onto land, along with her lance! Wait... The flag no longer has the Cross of Lorraine...

 The flag no longer has the Cross of Lorraine

Did... Did we win!? Did we reunite the Iris Orthodoxy!?

Ezra: Richelieu! Speak to me!!!

Richelieu: *Violent Coughs* E-Ezra... I'm... happy that you've done so much for me and my allies... Even if I die here... I'll always be by your side, even in the heavens... Mon amour.... hehe... It's a shame that our plan to have children won't happen... It's fine though... the last thing I want... is to be in your arms... in my last breath...

Ezra: *Sobbing* No... No... Please... don't die on me!

Another Nightmare... this time it's Richelieu dying on my hands...

I don't have any bandages... Or Medical Items... I can't save her... I should call for Mich-

Wait... No... I met him in 2027, at the start of the Terra Invicta War...

She's wearing an oath ring? I looked at my own hands... I have one on my left!

Is this the Future!? Don't tell me... El Alamein, 2034!?

Ezra: Richelieu, what happened to the rest!?

Richelieu: Ezra... You're the last Survivor... I'm... Sorry...