Emile Bertin: The Mask of Elegance, Face of Lust.

Nightmare...

SIREN Commissar Kevin: FOX 2!!!

Back to the starting point... This time I could recognize most of them, along with a SIREN Kevin... Missile Barrage... I'm in control now...

Ezra: Take cover!!!

They all quickly take cover as the buildings to heavy damage.

Nagato: LOOK OUT!!! ANOTHER BARRAGE!!!

Akashi: NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Warspite: Everyone! Attack him at the distance, going up close is suicide!

Enterprise: Kevin!!! Please don't do this!!!

Essex: Forget him, Enterprise! It's not him anymore!!!

Ezra: Michael! The Coastal Defenses!

Michael: It's on!

All SSMs, SAMs, CIWS, along with some Sentry Guns and Dispensers. Along with two Experimental Weapons we snatched from the Xenonauts and Halo. Mk.2 Checkmate and Heatwave (Halo Infinite).

SIREN Commissar Kevin: Tch. That's all you wanted to play!? Fine!

He fired a flare while fighting with Bismark and Tirpitz! And then... A Warcries...

SIREN Shipgirls: FOR THE EMPRESS!!! FOR THE SIREN EMPIRE!!!

SIREN Empress: Prepare for your demise, Azur Lane!

Flags of the SIRENs along with Mass-Produced Ships... Oh shit... He was baiting us!!!

Hood: Oh no...

Nimi: He called reinforcements!!! It's a full-scale siege!!!

Richard: Shit! We're surrounded!

Le Temeraire: AHHHHHHH!!! THE DARK FORCES HAVE SURROUNDED US!!!

Michael: Mein Gott... We're fucked...

Prince of Wales: Hold them back! Ezra! Hurry and-

Ezra: Destroyers, Hunt down enemy Submarines and Harass the Enemy! Use your Speed to Evade! Cruisers, Provide fire support for the Destroyers and maintain Anti Air combat! Carriers, provide Air Support to everyone! Battleships and Battlecruisers, Focus on the enemy Battleships, Carriers, and Enforcers, along with Kevin! Repair ships provide Medical Care for any Wounded Shipgirls! Submarines, do the same as the Battleships, try not to get spotted! Make sure not to get hit by the Commissar's Missiles or your death will be instant!

All Shipgirls: YES CAPTAIN! (Eagle & Royal) / JAWOHL KAPITÄN! (Iron) / はいキャプテン! (Sakura) / OUI CAPITAINE! (Iris & Vichya)

They all immediately take action. The Destroyers were able to sink the Submarines while distracting the rest of the Crusiers... The Commissar redirects their attacks, ignoring the Destroyers harassing them. But the Crusiers were able to destroy more of their Mass-produced ships, the Commissar orders the Executor Class SIRENs to attack the Crusiers, and it works well for him... As he kept firing SS-N-19 Shipwreck and SS-N-33 Zircon Missiles. The CIWS along with the SAMs were able to intercept many of the Shipwreck Missiles with the rest dodged while the Zircons took 5 CIWS and 2 SAMS out... And managed to kill...

Warspite: YOUR MAJESTY!!!

Hood: He killed our Queen!!!

Nagato: D-Did he just...