Iris Libre: Operation Iris's Rising Storm.

Jeanette's POV...

Bonjour. Je suis Georgine Jeanette, l'agent français de la DGSE, et je travaille sous la direction de mon directeur, Michael. Je sais, mais nous cherchons l'Infiltrateur...

Oh. Sorry. I forgot many of you don't speak French... I'll repeat it in English.

Hello there. I'm Georgine Jeanette, the French DGSE Agent, and working under My Director, Michael. I know, but we're hunting for the Infiltrator...

There. Now, here it goes.

We managed to get close to the hidden base in the tunnel not too far from here, my Lieutenant, Janek is tracking the shoe trails. How? He has the Eyenox Model III [Rainbow Six Siege, Jackal]...

Janek: There!

We've reached the location... There they are, but they're chained! We quickly took cover behind anything that could conceal us, and I got my Camera Ready and now Recording. If successful, we'll be able to give that Fascist Scum (Nanaki) a bloody nose!

Takao: Jintsuu! Jintsuu, wake up!

Jintsuu: Augh... What the hell...? Ugh, my left arm is all sore...

Takao: It seems we're in some dark, cold empty cell...

Not really, since we're watching and recording you guys... Behind objects to stay hidden...

Jintsuu: *cough* Seriously!? I thought it would be easy to tranquilize Champagne!

Takao: Guess not. Anyways, what do you think they're doing?

Jintsuu: Beats me... I hope the Commander can find us fast...

Takao: Wait a sec. What's that next to you?

Jintsuu: Huh? I don't know.

A Syringe...?

Jintsuu: AHHHHH!

What!? What is it!?

Takao: What's wrong!?

She rolled to her... Holy crap, the face... She's horrified...

Takao: Nanaki!? But he was a great person!

MON DIEU!!! YOU FUCKING IDIOTS TRUST THAT FASCIST!?

Janek: *Whisper* As expected from a Nazi scum.

Jintsuu: What made him change!?

Takao: I don't know...

Jintsuu: We have to tell Ezra!

Takao: Yeah! We gotta escape first...

Good luck...

Jintsuu: Of course... but what was in that syringe?

???: A special liquid inside.

Takao & Jintsuu: HUH!?

Luckily my camera also has Night Vision mode on... I looked at the figure with the camera and...

Jeanette: *Whispers* Target confirmed to be Ulrich von Hutten... Aka. Director's Surrogate Father...

Janek: *Quiet Laugh*

Yep. He took care of her when the Mutildimentional Shield was down for more than a few years... She was a child from a wisdom cube and he took care of her... And he was 24, and currently an FBI Agent! When the Shields start to return to normal... He tranquilized her and sent her back to the Ironblood... While they were pointing their guns at him, thinking he was an Eagle Union Spy! Bunch of assholes I tell you, hence the reason why Michael never trusted the Ironblood...