1st Wave: Le Mochi, Le Mars & Algerie.

New Operative:

Name: Murakami Takara

Occupation: High Miko (Faction).

Class: Swordswoman (Dual Katanas), Magic Caster, Nightmare Hunter.

Age: 27

Yandere?: Yes.

Info: Before the Terra Invicta War, at 20 when she was a childish and very friendly Miko... After the Disaster of El Alamein in 2025, she was traumatized and realized what Kevin meant by a Cruel War... She tried to confess to Kevin that she loves him... But Kevin has become a different man, and apologize to her, that he no longer loves her because he has to grow up... But during and even after the Terra Invicta War... She prepared her body for him, and afterward, they became a married couple... Which sadly ended with a Search Warrant and ended the marriage after she was confirmed Insane and Obsessive... And to Kevin's relief... She didn't get pregnant, because he secretly gave her, Birth Control... And Ezra might be Next, but by a very small margin...

[This is an Alternative Universe. Characters of the Terra Invicta: The War for Earth would very likely stay in their own world instead.]

Additional Threat:

Name: MNF La Galissonniere

Ship Class: Light Crusier.

Info: [ERROR]

Michael's Dossier (Voice Active): She's a literal Sociopath with a Large War Axe... I don't know why, but she's the reason why she a red flag by me... One hit, and either you're out of the fight for months, or you're dead... If only we have a Sniper... Wait... I might know an associate of mine!

Continuing Story... Ezra's POV.

As we're still on the Heli... And 30 Minutes until arrival. Enterprise's Story of her Training sounded like she went on an adventure...

Enterprise: So, Ezra. What is she like?

Ezra: Honestly... I'm glad to be with her. She's pretty honest, a loyal friend, and even respectful. Not only that, she's pretty strong, even mentally... I can't say it in another type of English but an I love you.