Special Chapter 3: Ugly Truth...

Days before the BIA: Last Stand...

Michael is holding a dying Kevin, not yet a SIREN Commissar... In front of the SIRENs...

SIREN Empress: My... You're willing to risk him becoming a META and a SIREN Hybrid?~ You're lucky that I love him, human...

Michael: ... Please... I'll do anything, to save him... I can't bear to lose someone who saves me from exposing the Corruption in the Government... here and back home...

SIREN Empress: Well... We could make a movie about you. Although different...

Michael: Just... Save my kid first...

SIREN Empress: You're a busy man, but no worries. We just wanted to sow some chaos onto the Ironblood.

Michael: Huh... Well. *Smiled* Why didn't you ask?

Purifier: Wow... That was easy.

They already got Kevin in their surgery and the transformation begins... For at least five days...

Meanwhile...

They made a movie about an Ironblood Commander, who was naive and loyal... Until the ugly truth of the war has shoved at his face. Making him question his loyalty and eventually betrayed them, in Polania. Becoming the Angel of Polania, fighting for the Polanian Home Army.

There was one problem... He was all on his own, the Azur Lane couldn't accept him, due to the high risk... But the Sakura is willing to accept him as a Refugee, but the Sardegna would allow him to hide, but they're too close with the Ironblood... Who wanted him hanged for treason... Even worse, the Northern Parlament would rather kill him.

In the Act...

Michael: Where do I go now, Kajetan!? O-Our people... They'll... The Northern Parlament and the Ironblood... 

Kajetan: I-I'm sorry... Michael... We have no choice...

I then act dejected and lost my hope... Then I walked to the church, that they've built and acted like I'm praying for help. Of course, those characters are Pawns, but she wants to cause the Ironblood to be insanely confused and go purging the Innocents... Likely will cause instability and distrust in their Government... I love how my and her plans came to fruition.

And luckily again, they seem to like it too.

As his hope has wavered... Another hope has come for him... The Iris Libre. They then signaled me, I was shocked that the Iris Libre has came to save me. And of course, the only Faction who finds him a Noble Hero who Defected from the Ironblood, to fight for the People of Polania.

A Pawn Richelieu along with the Fake Iris Libre Shipgirls fights against the Ironblood, as I along with the rest of the survivors choose to escape with me. I swing my Saber towards them, signaling the Polish Rebels, which are also Pawns... Charged at the Ironblood Shipgirls. They fired Stolen Panzershreks, Panzerfausts, and even Anti Tank Rifles, Wz. 35s, just to damage a shipgirl...

After Richelieu used her Barrage with her Special Skills activated, many of the were defeated and we used rowing boats to reach them...

Then, we helped the Iris Libre along with the Azur Lane to liberate the African Region... And beating the Ironblood in the continent of Africa. With more Ironblood civilians joining my cause. Also Pawns...

And made... A Yandere Richelieu kissing the Kid, with Fallen Angel Wings for special effect. Who both are Pawns... It's more for comedic proposes...

And just like that... It's done.