Surcouf: Obsession and Lust Combined...

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Le Temeraire: Hey! Commandant! They're done!

Well. Looks like the cakes are finished. Now I just have to add the cream and sandwich all of them.

I got to the Oven and opened it, then used my Oven Mitts to take the tray. And out of the tray is the cooked cakes. It's not finished though.

Later...

... And... Wunderbar! It's done! And we've made 16 Macarons! Perfect, that'll make Belfast jealous! Judging the date... It's now February 14, Valentine's Day... It's the reason why Kevin always hides at that time due to his Valentinophobia.

Ezra: Mmm... The fine smell of the pastry...

Le Temeraire: Wow! It smells so great! Great Teamwork, guys! Not only that, we've managed to make cookies and chocolates as if it looks like a Luxury! I think you're better than Dunkerque, Commandant!

I guess I took every detail carefully. Ask a Tank Commander like me and maintenance of a tank is as important as landing a killing blow on an enemy tank.

Ezra: Thanks... Who's Dunkerque though?

Le Téméraire: Dunkerque is a Vichya Dominon shipgirl, she also makes the best desserts & sweets! Maybe you and her might try to make some sweets together!

Yeah... No... Not now.

Ezra: Maybe. But still, you two are quite good at this. And thanks for helping me, Temeraire and Jeanne.

Le Temeraire: Hehehe! You're welcome, Commandant!~

Jeanne d'Arc: Why thank you, my love.~ [No problem, Commandant!]

Le Temeraire: Hey Commandant! Can I try one?

Ezra: Huh? Well...

I was going to use them as a gift for Richelieu... But, I guess I could afford to sacrifice a few Macarons for them. Heck, maybe a few cookies and chocolates too. I just hope I don't screw it up...

Ezra: Sure. Only a bite though. The others might try it.

Jeanne d'Arc: Awww, thank you...~ [If you insist then, Commandant.]

They both took a bite of it. I took one and have a try.

...

Holy shit... It's good! Maybe, my attention to detail was a good trait...

Le Temeraire: Ooh... it's delicious! Miss Richelieu will surely enjoy these!

Jeanne d'Arc: It's as good as you are, Commandant.~ [Yeah, Le Temeraire is right!]

Ezra: Yeah. It's pretty good. Honestly, it's because we've worked together. Now then, let's go to Richelieu's Dorm. Temeraire, how do I box these chocolates?

Le Temeraire: Oh! It's simple!

Michael's POV...

Michael: Hah... Hah... Lucky you... in the... first round... My Warcorgi.~

Warspite: Heh, of course, I did... My Ironblood puppy!~

Bearn: OH MY GOD!!! Get a room, you two!

Jintsuu: Yeah, Michael and Warspite... You two are getting too close...

Michael: Ahahah... Entschuldigung... "My Apologies..."

Oh boy... Looks like we're playing the same game... As a summary of the training...