The Dance of Dragons! ~ CH-117

Start from the beginning

"Jump!" He said which surprised Ash.

Garchomp jumped up, using its wing like arms to glide towards Tyranitar, dodging the Earthquake attack easily.

"Stop it! Stone Edge!" Ash shouted frantically.

"Rrrawww!" Tyranitar roared again as circles of sharp pointed stones spinned around him, crossing each other in an X shape. With one swift movement, Tyranitar fired a barrage of stones towards Garchomp.

Remo sweated at this for a moment but then he decided to push through, having no other option since dodging was no option anymore. "Push through! Let them have it!" He shouted powerfully.

The stones shot straight at Garchomp who showed signs of pain as they dug into the dragon type's skin. However, it pushed through, enduring the large amounts of pain, roaring as it closed in on Tyranitar.

Ash gritted his teeth, sweating as none of his moves seemed to work.

"Go Garchoo!" Remo shouted, punching forward.

Just on that moment, Ash got an idea. "That's it!" He shouted with widened eyes. "Tyranitar, use your tail!" Ash shouted.

Tyranitar's eyes dilated for a small moment, immediately knowing what it's trainer meant. It swung with as much power as it had around its axis, swinging its tail straight towards the incoming Garchomp.

*BOOM*

Both pokemon clashed against one another. As they did, they froze in place and Garchomp's claws stopped glowing. Garchomp had its claws straight into Tyranitar's gut while Tyranitar had its tail against Garchomp's cheek. Both pokemon had a big mark of their injuries on the specific locations. Their teeth were gritted, obviously in pain from the exchange.

"Amazing! These two pokemon are giving it everything they've got folks!"

Both trainers stayed silent, not knowing what to say and unable to proceed any words from their mouths.

Ultimately, both pokemon stepped back to their trainers. Garchomp was breathing hard while Tyranitar had a harder time. This was the first time it had been really hit hard but battling against three different pokemon in a row was taking a toll on the rock and dark type.

Ash saw this and took out a pokeball. "Tyranitar, return." He said before a red beam engulfed the large Godzilla like pokemon. Tyranitar wanted to continue battling but it accepted its trainers judgement when he recalled it.

"You battled bravely Tyranitar." Ash smiled at the pokeball before he turned serious. "Stay on your toes, I might need you a bit later again, k?"

The pokeball went up and down as if it was nodding towards him. Ash smiled before he put the pokeball away.

"Ash has decided to recall Tyranitar. Now, what will his last pokemon be?"

From the stands, everyone looked at Ash. Max and Bonnie were trying to guess which pokemon he would choose and even Clemont seemed to join in. May, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor and Sawyer were talking about how amazing this battle had been so far. Serena and Gary however stayed quiet as they knew that the battle was far from over.

Remo looked curiously at Ash as he fetched another pokeball. Ash took a deep breath before he looked down at the pokeball and smiled softly. It's all on you now buddy. Let's have an amazing battle!" He shouted cheerfully and excitedly before throwing the pokeball forward.

The pokeball opened and the white light materialized in a large dragon.

"Bawwwrrrr!" It roared before landing in the ground. It turned around towards its trainer, ready to launch a hug attack but then it heard the cheering crowd. Realizing it was in a battle, it turned around to face its opponent. Seeing Garchomp, it punched its fist into its palm, showing it was ready for a brawl.