The Dance of Dragons! ~ CH-117

Start from the beginning

*THUD*

Small clouds of sand went into the air as Druddigon was down. The referee took a look at the large dragon type and the result was obvious. "Druddigon is unable to battle! The winner is Tyranitar!"

Remo hung his head in sadness before looking at Druddigon with a small smile. "Return." He called out. A red beam absorbed the large dragon and before he put it away, he said; "thanks Druddigon. You were excellent."

With that, he put the pokeball away and grabbed a new one, his last one. He sighed before he looked down at his pokeball. The odds weren't in his favour. He had only one pokemon left while Ash still had two.

But he had to keep faith. He felt confident in his last pokemon as he held it in his palm. He stretched his arm forward towards Ash. The sunlight reflected in a shining light on the pokeball as if it was polished.

"If you think that you've beat me kids then you're wrong." Remo spoke which surprised Ash a bit. "But the truth is, my last pokemon can beat any obstacle that comes it's way."

Remo then started to get flashbacks as he continued speaking. "We've trained countless hours. Each week, each day, each hour! We've continuesly worked on improving ourselves."

Then, Remo looked at Ash with full determination and pride. "After that horrible defeat we suffered three years ago on these same grounds, we've became even more motivated to take anything down that crosses our paths!"

He pulled his hand back before swinging it with a lot of might. "So lets win this Garchoo!"

He threw the pokeball which opened up immediately. White light appeared and materialized in the bipedal dragon that hailed from Sinnoh. "Garr!" It roared as it landed with a thud on the ground. Around its neck was a necklace made of blue pearls with a Mega stone attached to it.

"Remo's last pokemon is Garchomp! Let's see how this battle will turn out!"

Ash smirked as he saw that Garchomp looked incredibly strong. "Let's do this Tyranitar!" Ash stated confidently.

"Be careful kid." Remo said with his eyes closed. "We're not the same anymore as three years ago." He finished, opening his eyes in a threatening say while smirking.

"I don't know if you noticed but so are we." Ash countered.

"Battle begin!" The referee shouted, raising both flags.

"Dark Pulse!"

"Flamethrower!"

As Tyranitar shot a beam of dark purple rings towards Garchomp, Garchomp shot a stream of fire towards Tyranitar.

Both respective attacks hit each other in the middle of the battlefield, pushing for dominance.

*BOOM*

Both attacks ultimately exploded on each other.

"Incredible! They are evenly matched!"

"Let's put on some more pressure Garchoo! Charge in with Dragon Claw!" Remo commanded swiftly, pointing his finger at Tyranitar.

"Garrr!" It roared. It's claws started to glow in a draconic blue before charging straight at Tyranitar.

"Don't let it come close! Use Earthquake!" Ash shouted, knowing he had a problem if Garchomp came too close.

"Rrraaawww!" Tyranitar roared with might before jumping up and slamming its feet against the ground. The ground began shaking heavily as Garchomp ran towards it. But something was off which Ash noticed. Remo smirked.