The love triangle part 4// tommy and dutch x reader

About halfway through the ride, Dutch had pulled over to the side of the road, put a blindfold on you, and smirked as he placed a kiss on  your lips. He was a lot gutsier than Tommy was, you did have to give him that.

"Come on, Dutch, really? That has to be like some type of abuse. I'm pretty sure I have to give you permission to let you kiss me first." You said, trying to sound as serious as possible, and ignore the huge, dark red blush on your cheeks, and the smirk threatening to appear on your lips if you hadn't bitten your lip.

"Shush, doll. You know you like it. Besides, that's only a taste of what you're going to get, if you keep denying me access to you." he said, smirking as he placed one gentle kiss on your neck then tied up the blindfold before helping you back onto the motorcycle.

Honestly, at this point, you didn't know what to expect. He was probably just taking you to some secluded part of the mountain so you two could have a quick one night stand then go back to being bickering friends.

You wouldn't be surprised if that's what he ended up doing, since that's how he usually was with girls. You were almost positive he'd slept with at least 10-15 girls he didn't know the name of, just these past couple of months, that you knew of. So why shouldn't he add you to the list?

These thoughts kept going through your head, and you honestly were about to call this whole thing off, since you didn't want to just be another name he could cross off his list, before he parked and helped you get off.

"Well, here we are, babe. I hope it's a surprise.. You've said you've always wanted to come here, but never had the money or opportunity too, so I thought I'd help make your dreams come true."

Dutch slowly untied the blindfold and slipped it off your eyes, and it took you a minute to realize where you were, but once you did, you gasped and covered your mouth with your hands.

Disneyland.

He had brought you to the one place you had dreamed of going to ever since you were a child, but since your parents didn't make much money, you never got the chance either.

But, here you were, standing right outside the gate.

"I already have the tickets. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I probably should have told you to wear nicer shoes, and not such a nice outfit, since I didn't wanna ruin the surprise."

You couldn't even believe he had paid this much attention to you. It always seemed like he was disinterested and mad whenever you talked. This was the last thing you ever could have imagined from someone like him.

"Dutch?... Thank you..." you said, your voice quiet, meek almost.

A soft, genuine smile appeared on his face. "No problem, doll. Now what do you say about us going in there and having some fun?" The bleach blond asked, wrapping his arm around your lower back.

"Well to that, I'd say, definitely." You said, as the two of you walked through the gate together, after getting your tickets scanned.

This day was only going to make your decision so much harder, but that didn't matter right now. All that mattered was being with Dutch. Having fun with him, and focusing on the time you were about to spend together, going on rides, eating snacks, collecting souvenirs, and letting your childhood dream come true, with the man you least expected it to happen with.

♚Original Cobras One Shots/ Preferences ♚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें