First Kiss //Bobby x Reader

Y/N rolled her eyes as she looked at herself in the mirror

Y/N rolled her eyes as she looked at herself in the mirror. No matter what she did, she couldn't seem to get her hair the way she wanted it to be. She was sitting on a bench in her room, her vanity mirror in front of her.

"Your hair looks fine, Y/N, Cmon." Susan said, grabbing Y/N's hand. Trying to convince her to leave. "We've been sitting here forever. Besides your beautiful enough as is, Bobby will think so, let's just go." The two girls had helped eachother get ready for their double date. Planning what outfits they should wear, what jewelry would best help bring out their eye color, etc.

Tommy and Bobby had invited their girlfriends out  for a date together , to celebrate the fact that they all passed final tests. And they also just wanted an excuse to go out.

"It doesn't though." Y/N said. Running a brush through her hair again. She then decided to just let it fall down her shoulders, with a contempt look on her face.

"Finally." Susan said over dramatically before waking out of Y/N's bedroom. Y/N followed quickly behind her (well, as quickly as she could in the heels that she was wearing) and smiled when she saw Bobby standing in the doorway.

The two girls walked over, Y/N hugging Bobby and Susan hugging Tommy. "Wow. It's like you haven't seen me in the past four hours." Bobby joked. The pair saw eachother all the time, but Y/N was just as excited every time she saw him. Whether it was the 1st time the 10th time , or the 100th time.

The group of four then walked out together, Bobby had drove his car, so him and Y/N got in the front seat, while Tommy and Susan got in the back.

"So where are we going anyways?" Susan asked as she leaned into Tommy's side, prompting him to wrap his arm around her.

Bobby cleared his throat, before answering. "We're gonna go up to the mountain. Have a picnic. Look at the stars." He said. "Oh by the way, we already got the food. We just ordered what we thought you would like."

"Sounds good to me." Y/N said, smiling as she reached across the car to hold her boyfriends hand. "Hey, your gonna make him get in a car accident. Would you like to get there alive? He's already a bad enough driver." Tommy teased, causing Susan to playfully smack his arm. "Oh whatever." She said and smiled

Bobby laughed a little as he took Y/N's hand. "See Tommy? We're just fine." He said, interlacing his and Y/N's fingers together, she smiled, bringing their hands up to her face, so she could kiss his knuckles.

———————————————————-

It wasn't too long before they reached their destination. Conversations about how school was going, how karate was going, jokes, and singing along to radio songs helped them pass the time.

Once they got there, Susan and Y/N got out of the car. Grabbing the blankets and stuff from the back, while Bobby and Tommy grabbed the food.

Y/N and Susan walked a bit to find a good place to set up. "Your totally gonna kiss him, right?" Susan said. Despite the fact that Y/N and Bobby had been dating for a couple weeks, they had never shared their first kiss, wanting it to be special. And not just something quick and easy like they had done with previous lovers.

"I don't know. I want too... but it's just gotta be at the right moment." She said, helping Susan set up the blanket on the ground. "Girl, you just need to do it. Me and Tommy kissed within the first 5 minutes of knowing eachother."

Y/N laughed, hiding a blush that had crept onto her cheeks. "I know. But you guys were meant for eachother." "And so were you guys." Susan countered, before going back to the boys, to the show them where they had set up at.

Y/N smiled, waiting for them, and took a seat next to Bobby when he returned with the food. "Alright. I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I just got something for us to share." He said, grabbing the food out of the bag. He handed it to her before running a hand through his hair.

"Oh. That's fine. This will be great." She said, handing her boyfriend a fork so they could start eating. The four of them sat and ate and talked, enjoying just being together, until Y/N stood up, saying that she wanted to talk to Bobby.

Both Tommy and Susan looked at her, grinning, as they knew what she was planning on doing. She took his hand, leading him far enough away that she couldn't hear Tommy and Susan talking to eachother.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Bobby asked, taking both of Y/N's hands and looking her into the eyes. "Nothing-.. I just-..." she was nervously rambling, but was forced to stop, when Bobby leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss against her lips. It took Y/N a second to realize what was happening, figuring she would have needed to be the one to make the first move.

But after a second, she kissed him back. Her eyes fluttering shut, and her hand coming up to lightly cup his cheek. After a seconds, they pulled away from eachother. Both wearing smiles that could light up the room.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me?" Bobby asked. Y/N rolled her eyes, as she took his hand in hers again. "Pretty close, yeah." She said, lightly bumping his shoulder with her own. They then walked back to their friends together, taking their seats from before on the blanket.

"So? How was your guys' conversation?" Tommy asked, raising an eyebrow. "Wouldn't you like to know." Y/N said sarcastically as she reached over and flicked Tommy on the arm. "I think you know exactly how it went." Y/N added.

"Yeah. We do." Susan said, giving Y/N a suggestive smirk, causing her to roll her eyes. "Whatever." Y/N said, as she leaned against her boyfriend, resting her head on his shoulder.

As the night went on, and the two couples stayed up talking, they eventually just fell asleep in eachothers arms. That wasn't the original plan. But hey, things happen.