Timing// Jimmy x Female! Reader

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

Y/N woke up and turned to see Jimmy laying next to her. A soft smile appeared on her face as her head fell back against the pillows. They had been together for a while, but still, each moment they spent together was blissful.

After deciding she should finally start getting ready for the day, she sat up and tried to push his arms off of her since he was still asleep.  His grip only tightened and he rolled over to face her. His hair messed up and out of place from sleeping. "No. Don't get up yet. It's too early." He mumbled before yawning.

"I have too, baby. So do you, if you want to make it in time to meet up with your friends." she remarked. Running a hand through his soft, brown hair, then leaned in and placed a kiss on his forehead. "You know Bobby hates it when your late, anyways. He likes to stick to plans."

The blankets were moved to the corner of the bed when Y/N finally got up. Jimmy propped himself onto his elbow and rubbed his eyes with his free hand, the light coming in from the window as bothering him after just waking up. "Are you sure it's okay if I leave?" he asked, searching for any excuse he could find to stay at home with his new wife instead.

They had gotten engaged a few days after graduating high school, having dated since their Freshman year. They planned the wedding, saved up, and got married not long after that. No one believed they would actually last, since they had gotten married so young and had barely dated any other people. That didn't matter to them though.

"Yes, i'm sure it's okay if you leave. I'll be fine here by myself for a few hours. Besides, I have some homework to catch up on for most of my classes." she said, slipping into a pair of jeans, and one of Jimmy's pullover sweatshirts before grabbing his hands and pulling him out of bed.

"See? It wasn't that bad, was it? Getting out of bed wasn't the huge tragedy you were making it." She teased, a smirk pulling at the corner of her lips. Jimmy let go of her hands and placed his hands on her hips. "Oh it was really bad. I had to stand up and now it's cold because I don't have blankets."

They shared a brief kiss before Jimmy pulled away and walked towards the bathroom, to change his clothes, rubbing his eyes with one of his hands as he did.

Y/N started making the bed, pulling the blankets back into middle and moving the pillows to where they should be. She was quietly humming a song, up until Jimmy's voice made her stop.

"Y/N?" She heard Jimmy call. She raised an eyebrow and turned towards the bathroom. "Yes, darling?" She asked, her fingers playing nervously with each other. "What's this?" He called back.

She honestly had no idea what he was talking about, and walked into the bathroom to find out. She opened the door and looked at him. Her eyes widened in shock and she cursed under her breath when she saw him standing there.. with a positive pregnancy test in his hands.

"That's.. uh.." she tried to come up with an excuse, any excuse that could help, but it was too obvious to cover up.

"Your freaking pregnant?" He asked, setting the test back onto the counter where it had been before.

"Yeah.. yeah I am." She looked down at the floor nervously, her heart racing. "So that means we're going to be parents?" He asked, one of his hands reaching up and running through his hair.

"Yeah.. that's what it means.." she mumbled. She was nervous, for no reason. They had talked about having kids before, and they had both said that they wanted some. But now, that the time was actually coming, that he actually knew and that it was becoming more and more of a reality, it was nerve wracking.

"This..wow." He laughed nervously and leaned back against the wall behind him. Y/N finally looked up, and looked over at him nervously. "You want this right? Your not upset?"

Jimmy chuckled as a grin appeared on his face. "Upset? Of course not." He walked over too her and pulled her into a tight, yet soothing hug. "Of course I want this. I've wanted this for a long, long time." He said, using his thumb to tilt her head up to look at him.

"I have too. There's just... we're both in college and have no money. We're leaving in a small apartment and I just wish there was better timing."

He quieter her by placing a soft kiss against her lips. "Bad timing or not, this is going to be amazing. We're going to be raising a little kid together. We're going to have our own family!"

A smile appeared on Y/N's face as she blushed softly. He really was the perfect guy and this just proved it. "Yeah I guess your right."