Overwhelmed// Tommy x Reader

Warnings: mentions of car accident

Requested: no

Word Count: 2632

Y/N sighed as she slammed her pencil down on her desk and brought her hands up to rub her eyes. She had absolutely no idea what she was doing, and the longer she sat there and stared at it, the more complicated it seemed to get.

She never really understood math in the first place, but after a missing a few days of school, it seemed nearly impossible to catch up.

Once the bell rang and school ended, Y/N knew she was finally saved from her misery.

Dodging all the kids in the hall was hard, since she had her head down while she walked, not wanting to be spotted by anyone she may have known.

Y/N went straight to the locker rooms and got changed to go out to cheer practice. She grabbed her clothes out of her locker and then changed into them.

She hadn't noticed that Susan and Ali had come in, and didn't notice that they were talking to her, since every voice seemed to blur together and she couldn't understand anything.

Her locker slammed as she turned and left, walking as quickly as possible out to the grass field, where most of the girls were already warming up.

Once everyone was ready, they began running through one of the routines they had been practicing. Y/N went through the dance like normal, until it became time for her to do a back tuck.

She went to do it, but an overwhelming feeling of nausea overtook her and her head started pounding, so she ended up just standing there, causing the coach to glare at her and stop the music.

"Y/N! What was that?" The cheer coach shouted, walking over to her.

"I-I don't know. I don't feel good and just didn't do it."

"You miss four days of practice, and when you come back you act like you don't care at all! I'm beginning to think you no longer want to be on the team."

Y/Ns jaw dropped and she quickly shook her head. "No. That's not true at all. Of course I wanna be on the team!"

"Your sure not acting like it! Your suspended. Your not off the team, but you will no longer be able to perform or compete for the next month."

Y/N slapped her hands against her legs in frustration. "You can't be serious!" She shouted

The coach nodded. "I am. If you have another outburst like that, it'll be two months."

Y/N walked off the field with a huff, mumbling about how stupid the situation was.

She went back to the locker room and got changed, slamming her locker when she was done.

Ali, Barbara, and Susan met up with her after she walked out.

"What was that?" Ali asked, in a judge mental sort of tone.