"Get out" wolf said and he get out of car. I too followed him. I don't know how long, but the car stopped front of big house. Whatever gonna happen, I'm going to die here. Before I die, I want to see Manya and Mirae one last time.

I followed them inside. The familiar black fox opened the door. I widen my eyes, I know this one. We spent lot of time together with him. If Manya wants to meet her friend, that mean he is there too. Group or alone, he will be there. I thought, she has feelings for them. So, I used to leave them alone and watched them in distance, to make sure they are fine. Because he is stray. So, there is chance he will bring problems.

"Hey y/n, It's been while" he smiled as his eyes disappeared. Wolf and lion went in.

"Jimin!" I breathed out.

"I heared, you were badly injured. I'm sorry, I couldn't visit you" he simply said and gave space for me get in. I stood there with shock. "Aren't you come in?"

I hummed as I went in. I soon meet with few more hybrids. There, The Cobra hybrid, Taehyung. And Panther hybrid Jungkook, the two I meet before. "Hey y/n." They both greeted me, I stopped breath at that time."It's been a while" Taehyung smiled. It's no wonder, they are hybrids and the friends Manya mentioned, I know them before too. I noticed other two the human and, another one is bear. Wait human?! They already adopted one before me. I think, I get a company. Or he is snake hybrid Taehyung too, they has no hybrid figure, only other hybrids can smell them. Or he is kind of bird hybrid!.

"He is eagle hybrid." I heared jimin beside me, I blused. I staring at him too long. I looked down at floor, because they know me, they also know about Manya too. What they will think about me?. They gonna rup it on my wound.

"So.... He is seokjin, bear is hoseok, wolf yoongi, and lion is namjoon. And you know us" Taehyung put his hand my shoulder, I Shivered. "And you guys know, it's Our sweet y/n. Little dumb but not much" I still looking down, Afraid face them.

"Completely dumb" Yoongi comments. I didn't open my lips, it's okey to be called as dump.

"Don't be Rude. She helped us lot." Taehyung chuckled. The new information made me look at taehyung. He smirked down at me. Am I used by her? By them?

"Okey, don't worry. Y/n listen, we not gonna hurt, that's not mean we will act nice to you too. It's better, If you do everything we say, and don't interfere with anything. Okey?" I nodded. I feel completely fool. Fooled by them, fooled by Manya, fooled by dad, what else?.

"That's all. Go it's almost lunch time. Cook something nice for us." Taehyung patted my back, then ruffled my hair. Yoongi, seokjin, namjoon and hoseok are already sitting on couch. Jimin and Jungkook joined them. Taehyung looked at me with confusion. "Kitchen is there, help yourself" I still stood and blinked. He raised his brow.

"Don't play dumb, go I'm hungry" yoongi barked from there. I looked up to taehyung.

"I... I.."

"She can't cook" Jimin voiced from where he is sitting. Others looked at them with widen eyes. I looked down.

"What you mean? She cannot cook?" Seokjin asked him.

"What?" Namjoon.

"Useless" yoongi.

"Manya said she will do anything!" Hoseok.

"Just call her" jungkook.

"Really you cannot cook?" taehyung.

I looked down with shame, and shook my head.

"Why you didn't tell this Jimin?" Taehyung stromed toward him.