illegitimate child?

Mulai dari awal

Daewoo turn toward y/n , smile on his face get replaced by frown suddenly.Y/n and namjoon both notice the changes " Dad she know" namjoon said loud enough to let Daewoo know that this is not a dream.

"Y/n" Daewoo mumbled almost inaudible, and touched y/n's cheeks , a tear drop slipped from his eyes. Y/n's don't know why this small gesture affecting her to much, his touch are comforting.

" Daughter , you look like me" he said and hugged y/n catching her off gaurd, he started crying wetting her shoulder.. y/n don't know why but his embrace is very calming which is very weird as he meet him only now.

"Mr kim" she speak , unaware what else to say . Daewoo break the hug, smiling through his tear. " How , Minyoung let you go near her?" He asked looking at y/n holding her hands in his dearly like she'll run away if he left her.

" He is the one who wanted to tell her truth" namjoon said making y/n more curious after listening his father name. Her face shows itself that how much eager she is to know what is happening around her or she'll die.

"Come on , dear let me tell you everything" this is what y/n need to hear she walk behind him and settled on his study room.

Daewoo searched for something in his book shelf and come back to y/n with a book on his hand , handle her the book signaling her to open.

She open the first page,this is photo album which surprisingly look like book from outside.

She turn the page only to find her mother with Daewoo by her side in-between them is a small kid both of them kissing either of the kid's cheek.

She traced the photo, unable to believe her eyes , Daewoo look at her smiling " this is namjoon when he was three" he said and turn the page again.

The photo of her mom with a baby bump displayed " this is when she was 8 months pregnant with namjoon " Daewoo said and look at namjoon.

She sees the whole album filled with her mother , Daewoo and namjoon's pic but y/n is nowhere to find.

"Okay , care to explain what exactly going on?" She asked impatiently this still not make sense to her .

"You are my and Minji's daughter " he confessed making y/n groan internally they already told her this like 3 time before.

" even after your mom married to Minyoung ,we had affair behind his back" he confessed making her body frozen her eyes fixed at Daewoo coldly staring at his soul , he is speaking nonsense now but what if it's truth? Is she really a illegitimate child?

" D-Do dad knows about t-this?" she stuttered on her word many worse scenarios going in her mind" what is he didn't knew this? , what if after knowing about this he left y/n alone? Her mom cheated ? Do he know about her mom ? " Daewoo put his hand on her shoulder and look at her eyes with serious expression.

" He does" said the Daewoo as he start explaining the whole story.

------
Past

Park Minji( y/n's mom)- 18 years old
Kim Daewoo ( y/n's biological dad)- 20 year old
Mun minyoung (y/n's dad)- 19 years old

Minji is walking with her friends toward their favorite Cafe near her college, she is talking and laughing at some random jokes they made.

"Hey Minji, there is he" said one of Minji's friend looking at handsome young man working on Cafe as waiter.