Chapter 49: Going Back on Tour

Start from the beginning

After we ate, my mom called us. "Hey Mom." "Hey sweetie, we're going to stop in a bit so I can give Bella back. I think she's starting to get tired and misses her parents. She keeps saying 'Mama' and 'Dada'. So I decided to bring her back to you guys." "OK that's fine. Thanks for taking her as long as you did." "No problem honey. Your Dad and I enjoyed having her with us, so did your brothers." "I'm glad she had a good day."

"Well, I'll see you in a bit when we stop." "Sure see you in a bit." So we hung up and I went into the bedroom and saw Andi doing a load of laundry. "Hey babe, I was about to start a load of laundry, need anything washed?" she asked me. "Just whatever's in the laundry basket should be good." "OK, mind asking Kevin and Dani if they need anything done while I'm at it." "Sure, no problem babe." "Thanks." I kissed her and went up to Kevin and Dani's room and knocked on their door. "Come in." I go in and see them laying in bed watching TV.

"Hey Andi is going to do a load of laundry and was wondering if you guys needed anything done." "No I think we're good. I know Dani just did a load yesterday so I think we're good for now." "Okay, just let her know if you think of anything." "We will, thanks for asking though." "No problem. Just bring stuff down if you think of anything that you need washed and forgot about." I walked out and closed their door behind me and went back downstairs to see if Andi needed any help until we stopped. 

I went into our room and saw her laying down. I went and laid down next to her. "So they need anything done?" "No, they're good but I told them to bring stuff down if they need it." "OK so how much longer until we stop? I'm starting to miss Bella." "Shouldn't be too long now." As soon as I finsihed tell her that, we felt the bus stop. We both started laughing.

"Guess it was sooner than I thought" I said. Soon I heard a knock at the door. "Looks like your mom is here, want me to go answer it and let her in?" "No thats okay, I'll go. Just make sure to get a diaper and bottle out just incase." She nodded and I got up and went to answer the door. I got to the front and looked out the window and saw my mom standing by the door with Bella in her arms.

I went and opened the door. I saw Bella fast asleep in my moms arms. I laughed and let her in. "Looks like someone had fun while she was with you." She laughed as I took Bella from her after I closed the door. "Your brothers wore her out with all of their fun and excitement today. She went down for her nap as soon as I changed her and gave her a bottle." I smiled and looked down at Bella and kissed her head. "I should go back now. I need to make sure your brothers don't make your dad upset and get in trouble."

I hugged her and thanked her for watching the baby. "It was no problem, she enjoyed herself and we enjoyed having her with us." I walked her out and closed the door once she was down the steps. Once I made sure my mom was back to her bus, I went back to my room. "I got her bed ready. She need to be charged or feed?" Andi asked as I was walking in. She turned around and saw Bella asleep in my arms. She smiled and walked over to me. She gently took her from my arms and held her for a bit. "So I take it as a no?" Andi asked quietly, looking down at Bella asleep in her arms.

"Mom already did. Joe and Frankie wore her out. She feel asleep as soon as Mom gave her a bottle." She smiled and gently placed Bella in her bed.

" She smiled and gently placed Bella in her bed